Verified Reviewer

I'm Trying Hard to Love Jeff at LPC

Ordered a Christmas gift for my Son at LPC that was, on arrival, somehow different from the one ordered. Jeff is claiming it is a difference without a distinction. This creates a dilemma for me since my Son was expecting EXACTLY what was ordered. I'm still trying to work it out.The Item shipped the same day FED EX ground. I've told Him I'm willing to pay more to get exactly what was ordered.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pros
  • Quick shipping
Cons
  • Misunderstandings
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

LPC Survival will not issue a refund for returned item

I purchased a water purification system that I could not get to work properly for 500.00, It leaked everywhere. I called the company after not finding any info on the site on how to return the product, they kept me on the phone at least 30 minutes trying to talk me into keeping the item, finally I told them I just wanted to return it, they told me I would be charged a 15% restocking fee which would be 75.00 I told them this info was not listed on their web site the guy said it used to be. at no time did he ask me if I used the machine however I told him I had tried to use it and could not get it to work. I shipped it back and waited I heard nothing finally I called them. I was told the guy who handles returns was on vacation so I waited some more finally they shipped the damaged machine back to me!!! saying I used it heavily and I could not get a refund because I lied to them telling them I never used the item. I contacted the BBB of Las Vegas, there is really nothing they can do I was informed as the company is not BBB approved and not listed with them (this is unbelievable why do we have this agency) Finally I suppose after the the BBB contacted them the company sent me an email that said they will refund 50% back because the product is a total loss to them as I used it heavily. I paid 500.00! I dont want 50% I want all of my hard earned money back, Its not my fault it does not work properly!!!

This lady is ridiculous.

She lied to us and told us she did not use the system, and in fact she used it for a while, it was a very dirty system when we got it back. We returned it to her, as it was not in the condition she stated to us.

Nobody kept her on the phone for 30 minutes, that is ridiculous. Our 15 percent restocking fee is clearly stated on our web site.

We stated our case to the BBB, and have no problems with the BBB and have an A+ rating with them.

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article