Rip off , scam artist

Purchased machinery in online auction, equipment was torn apart & did not at all , resemble the photos posted in auction catalog. Wiring torn out & cut & I’m told to fly technician from Oregon to Ohio to make repairs , with no price adjustment. He stole $5000.00 from me , won’t return money & lied to me telling me Proxibid was in agreement with him that I had to pay . I spoke to Proxibid & they confirmed that they did not ever say that. Watch Eric with Lozier machinery, very shady & total scam artist.
ID
New Albany, Indiana

DEAD BEAT DEBITOR

Eric Lozier owner of Lozier Machinery and Wood Products is a DEAD BEAT DEBITOR, I see Eric is quick to ask about securing a truck for product that you have already collected your money for and did NOT pay his vendors. You owe us money for transportation services on three jobs? Since you claim and promote yourself as an honest and profound individual, then you should pay your bills for the services provided to you in a timely manner and keep your word on the promised payments. The real problem now is for the people who have the product we shipped because they will be include in the collection process, that would be your customers but you probably do not care!

Eric, took payment for a couple of used machines and never deliveried. We lost over $70,000.00 and never saw the equipment. Eric stop returning calls and has never tried to repay us.

@PissedConsumer726372

call me 250-308-****

Lozier Machinery was great to do business with! I have a hard time believing that the services offered by these complaintents were up to par.

Bills were paid on time , but probably because we fulfilled the customers expectations. I highly recommend Lozier Machinery .

@PissedConsumer664989

Eric is ripping me off too. I was trying to buy a piece of equipment off him and in good faith sent the money.

After that he kept saying he was working on shipping and the odd time tries to sell me more equipment when I am able to reach him. The individual who recommended has since had similar problems.

View more comments (3)
ID
New Albany, Indiana
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article