Verified Reviewer

STAY AWAY, THIS COULD BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Update by user Dec 28, 2019

STAY AWAY FROM "LOW COST PARALEGAL SERVICES" YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.THIS IS THE CURRENT ADDRESSLow Cost Paralegal Services719 S. 6th StreetLas Vegas, Nevada 89101 (7**) **9-5333 E-MAIL: maggieniezgoda@***.comWEBSITE: https://www.lowcostparalegalsolutions.com/ OTHER NAMES: Magdalena AKA Maggie Strickland AKA Maggie Niezgoda CUSTOMER REVIEWS: https://www.yelp.com/biz/low-cost-document-preparation-services-las-vegas-4

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2019
On 12/10/2019, my wife and I met with a paralegal Ms. Magdalena AKA Maggie Niezgoda, AKA Maggie Strickland at her home. SHE'S DOING COURT LITIGATION AND PRACTICING LAW WITHOUT A DEGREE NOR A LICENSE OUT OF HER OWN HOME. She took a lot of information from my wife and I promised to prepare a "Living Trust" for us. She demanded a full payment in advance of $415.00. Upon signing the credit card receipt, Ms Maggie turned into the most horrible person you can imagine calling me bad names and practically kicked us out of her so-called office which is actually a dump of an inhabitable filthy old house. The next morning, 12/11/2019, I called her to try and reason with her, but she called me the nastiest names you can imagine using vulgar profanities then she hung-up on me. we're unable to communicate with her without further abuse and insults. This Paralegal has abused us with vulgar profanities and took advantage of a disabled senior citizen. I consulted three different attorneys, and they informed me that she's in violation of the law by practicing law without a degree or license since she's not an attorney. This woman is your worst nightmare, she's vulgar, profane, pathological liar and a cheat. STAY AWAY FROM "LOW COST PARALEGAL SERVICES".IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. PLEASE READ HER CUSTOMERS REVIEWS.
ID
Service
Low Cost Paralegal Services Customer Care
Cons
  • Vulgar profanities and utter lies
  • Combative vulgar profanities and utter lies
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article