Shop LoveAndKaruna lies lies lies

I purchased a ring from shop name LoveAndKaruna on Etsy. In the description it said .925 sterling silver and it even had a .925 stamp on it. When I received the ring I knew it was not .925. It was sterling silver plated (she confirmed this in an email). When I messaged her complaining of the quality and the fact that she is not accurate in her descriptions she responded back with an incredibly long and rude message about how "hurt" she was by my questioning the quality of the ring and that I should have known it was not solid sterling silver because of the low price and told me to send it back for a refund. I asked for a refund with original shipping cost since I would have to pay to mail the ring back due to her misrepresentation of the ring. From here she stopped communication. I mailed the ring back the next day and sent her tracking info. Still no replies. Later that same day she relisted the (one of a kind) ring in her shop and cancelled the order (which is against policy to cancel an order without first issuing a refund). Cancelling an order also stops me from being able to leave feedback. I messaged her a few times asking for a refund since she can relist the item and cancel the order she should refund me. No reply. I decide it was best to leave negative feedback (before it was too late to do so) warning others of her inaccurate description, horrible communication, and dishonesty. What do you know she messages me back immediately telling me I have no future and I live in a hick state in an extremely long and insulting message. I maintained professionalism and didn't stoop down to her level though. What finally really set me off was the fact in her reply to my feedback she said that I tried to extort extra money from her and the reason I was dissatisfied was because I ordered the wrong ring size. After that I messaged her and said she should be ashamed of herself with how full of *** she is. Incredibly all of her other feedback is positive (probably because she cancels them all before they can leave honest feedback). I recently checked it out and she got one other negative review stating that the silver feels cheap (it is). And what do you know she replied with a long and "hurt" reply saying that the person is dishonest. She finally issued me a refund, but this woman is immature, rude, a liar and should be nowhere near Etsy.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article