Horrible Nail Salon - Boca Raton

The manager and wife (Danny and Jennifer) of Love Nails Salon (561-988-****) in the Polo Shoppes of Boca Raton, Florida physically and verbally abuse customers. The owner was previously arrested for animal abuse. They should not be in business and they are dangerous to customers. When I asked if my thumbnail could be filed after a botched attempt, I was told to wait until the nail was dry and it would be corrected. After I dried my nail, I very politely reminded the owner that I needed to have my nail fixed. When I was met with a very angry reply, his wife then stated that I was disruptive to the other customers. The wife then grabbed my hand and proceeded to aggressively file the nail. When I asked her if she could see that the nail needed to be filed she stated "Duh, what do you think I'm doing?" She then told me to take the nail file and leave the store. I was shocked and a started crying because it was so humiliating to be spoken to that way in front of other customers. Then the sister in law of the owner said that they would contact the police. I left the store and found out from an employee from the Walgreen's Store next door has contacted the better business bureau because there have been other complaints against them. The place is unsanitary and there have been lawsuits against them for skin problems as a result of unsanitary conditions.

There have been numerous complaints against

this salon. They are rude and abusive to customers,

The owner is hostile toward women and he was

previously arrested for animal abuse.

ID
Boca Raton, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article