Bad Dogs, inbred and mentally skewed

Update by user Oct 13, 2017

Stephanie O'Brien is the owner of this kennel and, from what I've personally observed, her dogs are very sketchy and she also subscribes to line-breeding, which mates moms to sons, etc. I currently have three Malinois' and have been buying these dogs for the past 32 years and this is likely the worst bit of shoddy breeding I have, or will ever see!!

If you are searching for a Belgian Malinois, there are a very limited number of breeders in the United States, and I always suggest going outside of the States as these dogs are fairly new to the country. But, when it comes to this kennel, run as fast as you can!

Original review posted by user Oct 13, 2017
Stephanie O'Brein is the owner of this kennel and, from what I've personally observed, her dogs are very sketchy and she also subscribes to line-breeding, which mates moms to sons, etc. I currently have three Malinois' and have been buying these dogs for the past 32 years and this is likely the worst bit of shoddy breeding I have, or will ever see!! If you are searching for a Bealgian Malinois, there are a very limited number of breeders in the United States, and I always suggest going outside of the States as these dogs are fairly new to the country. But, when it comes to this kennel, run as fast as you can!
ID
Product
Loucyn Malinois Malinois Dog
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article