Paid $250 to Summerbay resorts

Trying to get reservations to Los Cabos - Summerbay said that was one of the 5 places we could make reservations - stayed on the phone for 45 minutes and after being tossed from reservations clerk to reservations clerk I was transferred somewhere where an answering machine asked for my name and number and said they would call me back. Summerbay resorts has ripped me off. They seem to be pushing Florida - when I said I wanted to go to Los cabos a transfer to another agent who once I said I wanted to go to Los Cabos they transfer me again. After a few more times like this I will give up and they will have taken my $250.00 I am very frustrated.
ID
Big Lake, Minnesota

About

Summary

LosCabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and comprised primarily of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas which are in Mexico. Those towns are linked by a 20-mile Corridor lined with world-class resort properties and championship golf. The destination is really popular among tourists. There is a web resource devoted to LosCabos which contains all necessary information about attractions of LosCabos (Beaches, Cultural, Dining, Eco Tours, Event Support, Fishing, Golf, Health and Wellness, Land Sports, Marinas, Nightlife, Shopping, Spas and Beauty, Water Sports, Yacht Rentals), places to stay (the list of hotels with detailed and contact information is available) and some other information concerning events and wedding organizing.

LosCabos reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article