Los Suenos Farm, Anthony NM

I board several Brood Mares on the Los Suenos Farm in La Union, NM and have been very satisfied with the care-taking. There is continual supervision of my mares and babies. Obviously, I am very concerned about mare care and the owner has put my mind at ease with her attention to the mares and babies. As a true horseman, she is also quite knowledgeable about diagnosing conditions and administration of medications for the horses. It is a completely safe environment. My mares graze on large pastures by day and are put up at night. The pastures, stalls, and pens are cleaned twice a day. Water is changed daily. Horses are fed twice a day. My horses are Fat and Happy!
#201180

Doubtful. Extremely doubtful.

ID
#202622 Review #202622 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Brentwood, Tennessee

Los suenos is great

everything written by i quit is not true. i love los suenos farm. they treat me with respect and take care of my horses and the stalls. it is a great place to enjoy the outdoors and indoors with your horses. the facilities are first class. they are very well taken care of and maintained. the employees are friendly and glad to help. all of my horses are happy and glad to be there. the owner is a great person and manager. concerns are addressed immediately and taken care of. i love riding at los suenos farm in anthony, new mexico. it is a great place for my family and me.
#202970

I love los suenos farm all the employess are very helpful and respectfull.all the stallls are clean to perfection. There is no other farm that meets it's fine conditions of the track they have there.

My full and up most respect to the owners and people who run it and put effort to making the farm a dreamy and joyfull place to be. If I could I would live there.

It's the perfect getaway from the bussy city. Freshness can be felt the second you step in the farm.

#200384

I agree with I love Los Suenos! Great facilities and great people, what more could my horses ask for?

View more comments (1)
ID
#202523 Review #202523 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Plano, Texas

About

Summary

1st Day Issue: Tierra de los Sueños / TdsPosta / Offshore Wind Farm ... Labels: offshore wind farm Tierra de los Sueños Dirk Camphuysen. posted by Vleeptron Dude ...

Los Suenos Farm of New Mexico reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article