Most Miserable Web Company EVER!!!

I ordered an L.A. Kings Jersey from "Los Angeles Kings Jersey Store Online" (http://www.lakingsplayerstore.com). This is a company located in China. They have no physical address and no phone number. I ordered on December 7th 2016 for a Christmas gift for my son. It was all he asked for. They do not accept the AMEX card because I believe AMEX knows what a bad company they are. I had to reactivate an old Visa card to just make the purchase. I paid for fast shipping. These people, through very poor English (I only mention it because it was almost impossible at times to understand them even in print), lied to me repeatedly that the jersey was shipped. They assured me over and over by email that it would arrive by December 25th. Obviously, it is not going to make it since their carrier DHL, has not even received the package yet and it is December 22nd. The entire experience was insulting and ultimately infuriating. Unfortunately, the actual LA Kings store does not carry every jersey that they wore even though they should carry them so, I was forced to buy from this crummy Chonese outfit. Please, Please do all of us in the United States a favor and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
ID
Service
Los Angeles Kings Player Shop Shipping Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article