I have not received my order yet!!

I ordered a pair of womens waterproof shoes ( size 9) on June 18 2021. I live in the usa and still not received my order. Just wondering how long will take for you guys to deliver my shoes? Please let me know. My email : Vasudha.murthy1@***.com Thanks Vasudha
ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Took my money and left me with nothing

Update by user Mar 15, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. After many more emails, time passing by, they tried to convince me to wait for the stock to be available - apparently, the size I wanted is missing and they decided to say that only after I paid for the shipment of the shoes back to them.

I demanded a refund as they gave me false information and I finally receive it.

Overall, I lost the $40 on shipment but it could have been much worse. Stay away from those fake brands you never heard before with shiny commercials!!!.

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2021
In November 2020 I ordered shoes after seeing a very appealing commercial on Loom Footwear, which seems like a good product with a fair price. Two or three months later I received the shoes in the wrong size, therefore I couldn't make any use of the shoes. I tried to approach customer service, and they ignored my emails over a period of 3-4 weeks Roughly 6-7 emails. After I left a comment on one of their Facebook sponsored posts, the customer service answered my email, apologized and said I can send the shoe to be replaced with the right size. I paid the extra money for the shipping. It was shipped with tracking and I emailed them every single day after it was delivered. it took them 7 days to reply after the package was delivered when I was nearly about to give up. They said they were sorry for the delay and will update when they have shipping details of the new shipment. It's been a month since then, and again they ignored about 8 emails I sent them. I am left with nothing and all my angry emails are being ignored. They opened several Facebook pages and I found some recent posts, yet they ignore my emails and responses!

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company!!

Resolved
ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article