Promised Refund and Never Did

Lone Wolf of Arkansas - Promised Refund and Never Did
I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it was $598 to start your own business with them. When I called they said it was $1,000 and I said the ad did not say they. They said they just increased it. I sign up and make two payments of $500 and then leave my job to pursue this new career. I receive a few videos, no support and am left in the dark. august 21 I send a email because a month later I receive a cheaply put together notebook with useless information that was printed from online. I also find I have to pay for fees that I was told were covered with the $1,000 for the load board. Cameron Todd who says he is a broker but it says on Linked In (he sent me a friend request) is a owner says he will pay me and we agree on a settlement of $400. I will have it in two weeks he says. @ weeks go by and they say their computers were down. Time passes and he broke his arm, they are in transition etc. I say I am filing a complaint and he says he will get back to me when they have time. I have documented emails. I filed a complaint with the BBB and am about to take them to small claims court. They did not honor their partial refund as they agreed to and now I am seeking my full $1,000 plus court costs. they cater to convicts and people trying to start their own business. I have documentation supporting all of my claims.
ID
Orem, Utah
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article