Lone Tree Vet Damaged My Purebred Scottie's Ear

I brought my puppy here to have her spayed in late January. I scheduled the appointment and was sure to tell them I wanted the lapraoscopy pack so she could recovery quickly. They called the night before to confirm this. I arrived at 7:15 the next morning and they had not sterilized the instruments for the lapraoscopy, knowing full well I was coming in that morning. The choice they gave me was to reschedule or leave her there and they would do the surgery once the instruments had been cleaned. I had to leave my dog with them for the whole day. That wasn't even the worst part. The surgery went fine, but that evening, we noticed that her one ear wasn't standing up like the other one. It turned out that she had gotten a nasty spider *** at the vet. The poison ate through *** through her ear and it has yet to stand up a month later. It is still healing and has atrophied, so I have my doubts that it is going to fully recover. I would NEVER leave my dog unsupervised with them again. One of the vets there who saw her even admitted to us that it had almost certainly happened at their facility while she was under anesthesia. Now I have a purebred scottie that cost me a lot of money whose ear does not stand up. I have been telling everyone I know who takes their animals here not to. I would not trust them with my dog again. Please take your animal elsewhere.
ID
Denver, Colorado

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article