Failure to provide dental care in a timely fashion

I went to loma Linda dental clinic as I thought it might be the proper place to go for my dental problems. Alas I am back to square one. I was supposed to be transferred to an upper classman for my work. A clinical advisor saw fit not to do this. At this point I am one year later and still no where. At the pace we are going it might be 6 more months after going a year and promised 4-6 months. I was promised a custom fit as I was not a freebie but a full price customer. At the last visit, an advisor said in so many words. Tell him to use glue. This is not a custom fit but junk. I would not recommend them to anyone except the indigenous

Resolved through my doing not knowing if this helped

ID
Hemet, California
Pros
  • Student
Cons
  • Treatment given to me
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Universities, Colleges and Schools Expert Talks

Student Loans Explained: How Do Student loans Work? | How to Pay Off Your Debt?

Jul 23, 2021

Betsy Mayotte, a President of TISLA, talks about student loans, the difference between a private and federal student loan, interest rates, and scams. Uncover expert comments on a student loan issue and a success story of a paid $130K in student loan debt.

Betsy Mayotte
Betsy Mayotte

Betsy Mayotte is the president and founder of the nonprofit called The Institute of Student Loan Advisors (TISLA). Her organization ensures that all consumers have access to free expert, neutral student loan advice and dispute resolution.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article