Logo Design Universe RIP OFF , RIPPED ME OFF

Logo Design Universe RIP OFF , RIPPED ME OFF
LogoBench.com BEWARE!! CAUTION!! ALL BUSINESS OWNERS!!! BEWARE I went on line to get a logo, Found LOGOBENCH.COM – Logo Bench I paid $149 , they had a money back guarantee. The logos were not to my expectation and very cheap quality. They had a guarantee so, I requested my money back in 1 week after purchase. I received a FULL Refund… I went back on line to find another logo company, I found LogoDesignUniverse.com LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE Paid $145.00. Were the same quality of the first company with dozens of errors, Lots of errors in my company name, sending emails for corrections, etc. They too had a Money back guarantee. I requested a full refund to which they said they would do.. Never got it, then I look on my bank account and notice IT IS THE SAME COMPANY! LOGO BENCH IS LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE. They kept blowing me off, so now it is to late for a charge back through my bank. My only hope now that I have lost time and money that no one else is victim. Logo Bench RIPPED ME OFF # 877-628-**** Logo Design RIPPED ME OFF Universe.com 877-628-**** RIPPED ME OFF. LOGO BENCH RIPPED ME OFF, LOGO DESIGN UNIVERSE RIPPED ME OFF! Logobench.com RIPP OFFS. Logodesignuniverse.com RIPP OFF The last time I spoke to them , they said I would get my refund next day, then they avoid my calls! I emailed, emailed
ID
Loss

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article