Horrible and thoughtless tooth extraction

I went to the dentist (logan square dental group, Ian w. Hoffman, dds) for a tooth extraction, and it turned out to be the WORST and UNPROFESSIONAL experience i have ever had going to a dentist. First, he starts going to work without even talking to me or telling me what he is going to do. I ask him about it and with attitude he tells me an extraction didnt you come here for an extraction. Second while he is extracting my tooth its coming out in pieces, then he starts with the second my jaw hurts because the first took pretty long mind you im 4feet 11 inch about 95 pounds he didnt even have professional curtesy to ask if i was ok so far, he starts with the second and i couldnt believe it, it also was coming out in pieces(mind you flying everywhere). He was arguing with his assistant, running from room to room doing different things at once, watching t.v. I just couldnt believe it. When he finally finished he didnt even say that he was sorry for me going through that or anything all he said was that he noticed that i needed a crown if i wanted it, it would be 800 dollars and then just left. Then finally when the torture was over because that is what it was, when i went to the front desk i even got attitude their, the women there told me, "WHAT" with attitude as if i was bothering her then i told her i just want my medicine, and she was like o ok. This place was just one of the worst dental business i have ever been to and i am not scared of the dentist mind you. So i will never be going to 2649 w division Logan Square Dental Group ever again. I AM PISSED!!!
ID
Cicero, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article