Buyer Beware of “Good” Timber

I very rarely review things or companies online but my experience was soooo poor, I felt I had to in order to save folks time and money. It would take me hours to explain in detail my experience and the frustration resulting from it. Short story, I fell for the price and appearance on their website. Never again. It took six months, repeated excuses, and finally threats and eventually canceled payment by Discover to get the furniture delivered to a “DROPOFF POINT” 6 miles from our cabin. Yes, I had to transport and un-pack the pieces myself. They purchased the cheapest quality living room set (couch, loveseat, and chair w/ ottoman) they could find, crafted a beautiful frame to attach to the outside of each piece and put the frame pieces on UPSIDE DOWN. Not kidding, there was literally the word “bottom” written in sharpie marker on the TOP of the wood frame. Within six months of use at a vacation home (less than 2 days per month use), the cushions failed, the “bonded leather” upholstery began to peel and the furniture went to the dump. You can’t make this stuff up. Just look and buy elsewhere.
ID
Product
Log Furniture Site Aspen Trimmed Leather Furniture Set
Reason of review
ALL of the above
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article