Mask not worn during shopping

Why are customers not required to wear mask during shopping? We have families we go home too and they are not required to wear masks.
ID
#1955600 Review #1955600 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No refund of my cash because I paid w split tender!

I made a purchase at Loft Outlet for $120. I paid with a $100 bill and put the rest on my debit card. I went back to return 2 of the pieces, unworn with tags attached and receipt, a week later. I was told since I used a split tender that I had to receive a Loft merchandise credit and not my money back. The manager told me it was their policy and that there was nothing she could do. I immediately read her the policy that was printed on the back of the receipt. That policy mentions nothing about the normal return policy being voided if using a split tender. There is no signage in the store stating the split tender return policy, it is not on the receipt and I was not told at the point of sale. I reached out to Customer Service and was basically told the same thing, it is the policy and they do not alter policy. (But they do appreciate the perspective shared...) I responded back to their email asking for a phone call to discuss the situation. LOFT should be ashamed of this pathetic lack of customer service, sadly, it appears they do not care. I have been a customer with ANN INC. brands for 20 years and I will not be spending my money with them any longer. I will spend it with Talbots where the customer service is exceptional and all about HER.
#1914402

The manager is wrong. This is not our policy.

I’m a 14 year employee.

If the amount of the return was $100 or less you would have been given cash! If you returned everything you would have been given $100 cash and the rest on debit per original transaction.

#1914404
@PissedConsumer1914402

I’m also a lead cashier and if you would come into my store you would have gotten cash if it had been $100 or under the amount. Now if you had returned both pieces and demanded we give you $120 cash back that would be incorrect I will give you $100 cash back and the rest back to your debit card

View more comments (1)
ID
Oviedo, Florida
Service
Loft Outlet Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article