Lasik surgery

Paid $7000,00 for Lasik surgery to both eyes. I still have to wear glasses. Can't see any better than before surgery, hazy vision Must used eye drops in my eyes hourly for dry eyes. First 2 hours each morning I can't read the newspaper. Many trips to doctor's office for follow up. Many days lost 1/2 to 1 day of work. Hidden cost after surgery has cost me over $2,000.00 No guarantees as to how well you will see after Lasik. After the first year, enhancements may be needed per eye at an cost of $995.00 per eye, after 10 years cost increases. Biggest mistake of my life. Lasik has many side effects, only performed since 1990's and longer term results may reveal additional risks and complications. Please Goggle pros and cons of Lasik before you go though this nightmare.

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to express your concerns. However, this does not sound customary to our pricing or level of service that we strive to provide.

It also doesn't sound conducive to our 20/20 Assurance Program. We would love to discuss your experience with you and do everything we can to ensure satisfaction.

Please give us a call at your convenience and ask to speak to a manager (615-859-3937) to discuss this further as we always want our patients to leave happy and with positive results.

Kind regards,

Loden Vision Centers

Hello,

Please give us a call at your convenience and ask to speak to a manager (615-859-****) to discuss this further as we always want our patients to leave happy and with positive results.

Kind regards,

Loden Vision Centers

View more comments (1)
ID
Nashville, Tennessee
Cons
  • Lasik
Reason of review
lost vision
Preferred solution
closed the business

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article