Lockhart Morris & Montgomery FRAUD

This company is a Mortgage Company and many other things. They have been debitting my bank account while I was deployed for a mortgage, but I never owned a house. I am single and there is no need for me to have a mortgage behind while deployed overseas. These people stole my hard earned money and they have the audacity to put a negative report on me in my credit reports. What can I do to get back the money they stole from me and also to make them pay for ruining my reputation/credit rating? Has anyone have experience with the same thing? Any tips on what I should do? I think these people should be jailed for what they are doing. This is no different than robbing a bank or mugging somebody on the alley.
ID
#198615 Review #198615 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss

About

Lockhart Morris and Montgomery Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.lmmcollections.com/privacy-statement/
Summary

Lockhart Morris and Montgomery specializes in providing effective methods of debt collections. Qualified team together with modern computer systems treats each client individually. The company offers letter series programs, on site evaluation and assessments, early out/pre-collect programs, credit assessment and risk store development. Legal strategies, asset research and location research are also included into the list of services at Lockhart Morris and Montgomery. The company also specializes in a few additional services: diplomatic mediation, law of diminishing returns and pre-litigation intervention. There are numerous advantages of cooperation with this company. For example, it gives debtors more possibilities to pay the debt and owns the largest Microsoft Based.NET databases. Clients can fill in a special referral form which is located on the official site or contact directly Texas office managers.

Lockhart Morris and Montgomery reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article