Gidget L

Scam!

These people are criminals, they have been holding onto $5,000.00 for two months citing the coronavirus. I have had enough and I want my money back. Now they are saying that they will give me less due to contingency fees. What is going on?
Cons:
  • Cheat and steal

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company they are thieves!

Guest

Were not operational . This is a disgruntled employee that was caught doing bad things. Lol

Allante Lqe
map-marker Salt Lake City, Utah

LockTrust scammed one of my friend by not completing the payment of around $30000.

LockTrust offered us a great Payment Processing offer and set up the account for us. For Initial small payment, we did receive the payment for that... Later when we started using this payment processor for larger payment for our second line of business, they ask as to work out on a deal, they would dispatch larger payment for lower processing fees. But for our first batch of payment for $30000, they delayed it and when we were trying to reach them, they asked us to wait for a week. We haven't received out payment yet. And now they are out of communication. My friend is frustrated and hence I had to write a report for them here.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scammed my friend
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article