Verified Reviewer

Misunderstanding location of property

My adv for flat rent at sholinganallur published by olx .all buyers misunderstandings property location due to the map furnished for my address location. Can you provide the property location map instead of my location map. All enquiries received the property location at kolathur chennai.
ID
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I KEEP GETTING JUNK MAIL AND CALLS FROM THEM!

It is well known that this fraudulent company is owned by scamming Jews. They claim that they buy houses for cash but they seek out desperate home owners who are under foreclosure or in a bind. I don’t need your petty cash. I know the value of my property. This greedy AJ Cole k!ke needs to back off! Stop calling me and sending me junk mail!

Yes a lot of people get those things in the mail. It just means that investors are seeking to purchase property in your area.

My best advice to you is to make sure that you have an attorney to help you with any sales regarding property. Most real estate agents are unscrupulous and have insider knowledge about what they will make from deceiving you.

ID
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article