Ordered a 'sharara' from Liz Paul store. She modified the color and refused to accept responsibility.

Went to the Liz Paul store in Shapurjat new delhi to order a sharara. Tried on a piece in her store twice. The day I went to place my order, that piece was not there. She said it had been picked up by someone the day before. There was no other piece in the store either. When we went to pick up my order after a month, she had changed the overall net layer on the skirt and top to gold - instead of white. At the time of delivery her partner said they would change it to white. I returned to the store a few weeks later (Liz knew I was out of town), and there they refused to accept that it had been white, refused to change it, and said I would have to pay them 5000 Rs. just to change it. I gave them the name of the customer to whom they had sold the earlier piece, they refused to look it up. Instead they said I could go to such-n-such store to see what samples they sent there! Completely unprofessional, completely dishonest. When we mentioned to her partner that he had said they would change it his respone was 'i meant it for a few days, not that you walk in after so many weeks'. I said how could I have walked in earlier if I only returned to town last night! Both Liz and her partner are *** enough to not realize that not accepting a mistake isn't the best thing for a business. On the other hand, they themselves do a pretty good job of keeping customers away. I wouldn't recommend this store to anyone. They have good designs but you cannot rely on them for anything. I will get the dress fixed from somewhere else. It's just that everytime I wear it, I will be reminded of the two disgusting people I had to deal with.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article