Has livetechcare.com stopped trading

I have been trying to contact above company on UK freephone No 0800 011**** since 29. Feb 2012 can never get through. Is anybody else having the same problem? I joined the online company LiveTechCare about a month ago on a 1 year membership for 100pounds they phoned me to say they had noted that my laptop was running slow and that I had some virus. They offer computer support, online tech support, remote pc support, slow computer, computer repair services, virus removal, and available 24/7.The service they offered at first was great, cleaned the computer and is running much faster, however as my McAfee internet security was coming to a end they suggested that I contact them towards the end of Feb. and that they would install another anti virus program. Every time I cal the UK number above I get a recording saying I cannot be connected. I have tried the US and Canidian toll free NO.1 88* 266 **** and after 40 seconds I get cut off. Has anybody had this problem or can anybody HELP. Thanks John.

I had a similar 'cold call' ultimately pressurising/scaring me to sign up for one of their services. I wanted time to check them out and the tel number I got through on was a UK number 0114 360 ****. hope that might help?

Same happened to me. Worse still they had my bank details to pay for their service.

In February 350 dollars Australian disappeared from my account. Beware, they're rip-off artists.

The same has happened to me, i can't get through when i phone and you can't get live chat because the server is down. Ever had that felling you have been scamed !!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article