http://Livetv-on-pc.com scam.

I have also been scammed by these people. After I downloaded it, nothing plays on it. You dont get anything that they show you on the first page. Its all a scam to get you in, then when you try to leave they offer you another discount. All said and done it was only $17. But none the less. i cant afford to lose it. And I cant even find a place to click to ask for a refund, all the buttons you click send you to page to purchase. I want my money back can anyone help me start this process by telling me where is the first place i need to go. thanks

If you are a senior talk to your local Division of Aging counselor. Most states protect seniors.

Write the FCC and complain. If they get more than a few complaints they will prosecute. Complain to your local better business bureau.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dunnellon, Florida
Loss

Live TV on PC/Direct Line Comm/TV Devo

Scam internet services like Live TV on PC/Direct Line Comm/TV Devo offering to stream directly to your computer via easy, light software programs that literally turns your PC into a TV, offering TV channels and movies instantly is ***. These companies offer nothing more than what you can find out on the internet yourself and most which is outdated programs and movies. Paypal, their "bank" of choice for processing your payment can not offer refund or help in collecting refund since what these companies offer is "intangible", a service not a product. Consumer beward. Shame on Paypal. For Paypal's association with unscupulous companies I have canceled my Paypal account.

Thank you!

Tvdevo.com works for me and I'm happy with the channels I get with it, especially for the price. Not sure why you even drag paypal into this.

They are just a payment processor, like a credit card. Sounds like you have personal anger issues and you'll cancel anything at the drop of a hat and call it a scam.

@PissedConsumer652230

Steve,

Obviously you are not a consumer using this service. You wouldn't take the time to scour the internet looking for consumer comments on a service or product you were happy with.

You are a some loser sitting in your mother's basement getting paid to provide "good reviews" for the millions of internet companies who make a living deceiving and ripping off people. Crawl back into your *** hole and ***

Thank you all you saved me. I was about to sign up.

I want to watch Criminal Minds they on have season 1 on netflix and season 7 on hulu. I just moved and don't have cable anymore.

I use Tivo and roku for netflix and hulu plus. I thought TVDevo would add some shows I miss bc I cut cable.

$27 is my monthly bill for all my services. .

. glad I didnt waste it on this ***!

@PissedConsumer370917

ME TOO

Thanks. You all just saved me 17 USD and a lot of frustration

I too was taken by TVdevo and found it worthless, I am also out $27.00 because I did not look up the reviews first. Stay clear of this site.

I too saw a comment that mentioned Tvdevo and well, it did kind got my attention but like many of you i googled and came accross this site, thanks! If you want to watch movies, show etc.

with out paying a Dime! check WWW.VEETLE.COM now that one is really cool.

Oh, and You are Welcome!! :-)

A couple of weeks ago we went to Best Buy and bought a tiny black box called ROKU. Brought it home and hooked it up to our tv (it picks up on your wireless signal) and we have so many channels to choose from that there is always something good to watch. You should check it out, a one time purchase fee and you own it for life, We love it!

View more comments (19)
ID
Houston, Texas

About

Summary

LiveTV On PC provides convenient Multi Media solutions to Internet users across the world. Using the latest technologies and high-tech equipment, the company broadcasts popular events online. It constantly expands its web presence nationally and internationally, offering entertainment information for any taste and interest: football, movies, music, adult, sport and much more. Especially wide range of interesting information is available for sports fans: they can watch football games, tennis, soccer, golf or any other sport big games live on their monitors just with a mouse click. This service is inexpensive and doesn't require additional software. Many sports fans state that for them LiveTV On PC channel works like a charm.

Live TV On PC reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article