LittleMonkeyToes.com stinks!!!

I like to buy unique shoes for my two children. I landed upon a website that had nice children's shoes. They are pricey shoes, but it's my vice. I purchased about 7 pairs through a six month period from this website. The shoes arrived promptly. Two shoes that were purchased were a China Doll mary jane that were sequined. One pair was for my daughter and one was for a girlfriends daughter's birthday. The shoes were 44.00 a pair. The girls wore them one day together "indoors" and all the the sequins started falling off. After 3 e-mails to Littlemonkeytoes.com they finally responded. They said that they weren't 'play' shoes. I already told them that the girls were indoors and wore them for about 2 hours before we removed the choking hazards. This company does not stand behind their products. They did nothing for me. I will not shop there again.

Oh, I did contact China Doll, and they wouldn't do anything for me either. I worked in retail for more than 10 years, you have to stand behind a product that you sell.

It would have been easy for them to give me a credit, and they could have shipped the shoes back to China Doll for their own credit.

More than likely China Doll would have credited them rather than lose them as a seller. I wasn't a one time shopper, I probably spent 400.00 through their website.

Hmmm . .

.Why dont you try contacting the company that made the shoes??

It would actually be the company who made the shoes fault not where you bought them. Ive have purchased numerous shoes from www.littlemonkeytoes.com and I have had no issues.

View more comments (1)

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article