Make a return

Need to return from My order 121427S. I try the web but it said the email or order # is wrong
ID
Miami, Florida
Preferred solution
Exchange

Little Me children's clothing

I recently placed an order online at littleme.com as a gift and it is now over 17 days that the order reads in process, 10 of wich have been working days. I have tried making contact with the company by phone and email. When I call the 800 number for customer service they are just an answering service for several companies, they refer you back to the web site to enter your concern by email. I have now left two different emails waited 48hrs for a response and heard nothing. I called the 800 number a second time and requested that the order be cancelled and was disconnected. I would be very cautious in dealing with this company for anything. Due to the poor customer service and terrible turn around time I will never spend another penny of mine on anything with their name on it.
ID
Clayton, New York

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article