“LITTLE LOAN SHOPPE” $135 Million PONZI SCHEME– BC & Alberta

“LITTLE LOAN SHOPPE” $135 Million PONZI SCHEME – British Columbia and Alberta Little Loan Shoppe $135 Million Ponzi Scheme- BC & Alberta Many trusting people have lost money in the LITTLE LOAN SHOPPE Ponzi scheme and have not been contacted or given any formal recognition in the recovery process. If you are one and want to be included then please contact via e-mail E. Barber Jones at PFI.INVEST@***.com. The courts need DETAILS to determine the LEGALITY of the distribution and the “investment” documents in order to provide possible recoveries of monies lost. E. Barber Jones PFI.INVEST@***.com.
ID
#371983 Review #371983 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Nanaimo, British Columbia

Little Loan Shop are Loan Sharks

I took a $300 loan out from Little Loan Shoppe AKA LLS America and I am sure they will continue to have to change their alias' many times because of their scam. They place you on a 10 TEN (10) installment repayment program for the $300 that you borrow. They deduct $105 per "installment" so at the end of this $300 loan you have paid $1050. I took this loan out in April 2010 I called today for an early pay off. 4 of my installment deductions were returned and so I currently owe $755 on the $300 that I borrowed approx. 6 months ago. That $755 does not include the 5 deductions of $105 that they have taken out of my account. So after all is said and done I will have paid over $1200 to this company who was so "nice" to loan me $300. Do not use this company, there are other loan companies that will loan $250 and you pay $45 for borrowing it and you move on with life, this company will suck you dry SLOWLY. It's a shame that there are companies out there trying to make a quick buck, they scam a few people then have to change their name a couple of times because who would be *** enough to use them again?

I loaned $300. From them and in three days they have already overdrafted my account by $350. Not da best choice for a loan service :cry :x :?

ID
#200420 Review #200420 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Irvine, California

About

Summary

Little Loan Shoppe can get you the cash you need until your next payday. Unexpected bills? No Worries apply online at Little Loan Shoppe to get the cash loan you need.

Little Loan Shoppe reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article