Portia G Ywc
map-marker Grand Forks City, North Dakota

Bad sales and customer service

Let me take you in the train ride *** because thats the train we have been taking with the company thus far. We very recently purchased a vehicle, a Durango, from Lithia Dodge in Grand Forks, North Dakota. Within not even two days of owning this vehicle the heater had stopped working. So my husband investigated the engine compartment. You know what he found? A giant mouse nest. They had destroyed the firewall and multiple other parts in the engine. Sounds like fun, right? Its not! So we take this gross negligence of safety vehicle back to the dealership. We try to return the vehicle, and they refuse. They basically refuse to work with us in any which way to keep customers satisfied. The manager and the GM were nothing but rude, condescending, no men. Anyways, after constant back and forth with these two people we settle on something. They will do a clean trade on Subaru Forester that they have on the lot. These two are aware of it as well as the poor sales man who had to deal with us (Alex deserves a bonus for all this btw). Oh, but this ride is about to get so much better! We run out of time to sign papers because kids have activities to get to. So we leave the vehicle we just purchased and tell them we will be back Monday for the Forester. We bring our already less than happy *** in. And guess what?! They had sold that vehicle to someone else hours after we had left! Isnt that fantastic?! Needless to say were livid at this point ( honestly didnt think I could be anymore mad than I already was). The real cherry on top was we settled on another vehicle and they were going to make us eat $700!!!! The real kicker is though, we said screw it, well take the *** vehicle back. We go in the following day after they called and said its fixed. Guess what?! Yeah, you probably guessed right. IT WAS NOT FIXED!!!!! I want this whole *** fest fixed. I have never seen such poor service or handling of vehicles in my life. I want this to be made right. Really at this point you guys have lost customers for life and we have been a dodge family. The vehicles and customer service, before this train ride *** have never left us unhappy or unsatisfied.
Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Did not stand behind product
  • Bad service
  • Already stated
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Either my money back in full or some other agreeable solution

Brands Related to Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Grand Forks

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article