LISTRANI'S: worst food I have EVER had in my life!

I had lunch with my husband and son at Listrani's in Washington, DC. This was the worst food I have ever had in my entire life. It was the worst $90 I have ever spent. The food seemed to be leftovers from other dishes, looked terrible and tasted even worse. Disgusting!! I had lunch with my husband and son at Listrani's in Washington, DC. This was the worst food I have ever had in my entire life. It was the worst $90 I have ever spent. The food seemed to be leftovers from other dishes, looked terrible and tasted even worse. Disgusting!!
ID
Long Branch, New Jersey

About

Summary

Listranis has been serving Italian inspired dishes since 2002. Listranis is based in McLean, VA. The company was voted Best Pizza in Washington and One of the 20 Best Carry-Out by the readers of the Washingtonian magazine. It features daily baked bread and sauces cooked fresh each morning. Listranis promises to use only the prime brand names in Italian meats and cheeses. It offers delivery Monday - Sunday from 10am 9pm. Customers should call in advance to arrange for an earlier delivery. Everyone is also welcomed to dine at the facility of Listranis, in its newly designed sit in area, or on its patio. Listranis McLean also offers a catering menu for all catering and special event needs of its customers.

Listranis reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article