Lisa FINK, the name says it all.

On our original walk-through, Lisa stated that she could sell my property for $125K. I signed up for a contract that will not expire until December. Keep in mind that a $125K sale price is a loss. She contacted me a week later and stated that I needed to have the carpets cleaned, which I did the same day. Upon her subsequent visit, she decided that I needed to replace all the carpets and have the entire house repainted. She stated that most of her showings were "spoiled" buyers, and that I would have to address the issues. After a second carpet cleaning, she was not pleased. Lisa FINK (keep that in mind), felt she could just throw my money around as if it was hers. Keep in mind, the selling price was already at a loss. Having had enough, I contacted her and told her she was fired. She noted that I was rude and dangerous, and I noted that she was fat and lazy. All that said, she pulled the MLS listing but refuses to negate the contract, holding me hostage untile the December expiration date. Before you sign up with RE/MAX Unlimited and Lisa FINK (keep that in mind), think again. She did no service to me, other than trying to spend my money as if it was her own. And yes, she is fat and lazy. I don't care if she is a $1T dollar seller, it won't happen here. On a side note, please forward this to any potential buyers you my know, and I commit to making sure that Lisa FINK gets all the recognition that she deserves. John

I am not a child. Lisa Fink is as *** as my four ex wives.

What do you expect from a lady they are only good for sex and she is not even good enough to *** with because she is fat and ugly. How can I be childish for telling the truth.

I already owe my wives money for making the excuse of marrying them. Women are nothing but trouble.

What does her weight and her last name have to do with anything.

View more comments (1)
ID
#207208 Review #207208 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Morton, Illinois

About

Summary

Lisa Fink is a real estate expert who works in Peoria Illinois area, specializing in selling and buying bargains for family homes. With deep knowledge and experience in the field, she supports its clients during every step of the process, making even the most complicated operations with private property easy and less stressful.
Potential clients who look for appropriate variants can browse Lisa Fink's current listings online. Her web-site also contains a lot of useful information for people who need to buy or sell a home: tips about mortgage, information about Peoria’s community, recommendations about preparing your property to sell and much more.

Lisa Fink reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article