Don't send your money to this company

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY! I wanted to get some boxes ordered from this company. I designed and submitted the images and was told that I could submit payment. However, this company doesn't take debit or credit cards and only takes wire transfers or checks. That seemed a little shady to me so I called and asked if they could send me an payment invoice and I could pay online. I was told they only take wires and mail in payments. I agreed to send a money order because at least it could be traced. So I mailed in my payment. Unfortunately for me, they claim they never got my payment. I tracked through USPS and found out three weeks later that it was delivered. Then I was told, well it must be an error and my money order was never cashed. After contacting my bank, I found out a few weeks later that in fact it WAS cashed. After that I became very suspicious of this company. I googled mapped the address that they claim this business is located and it's actually a small house NOT a warehouse or commercial location. Also, every time I call it goes through this long transfer process and the connection is always bad. I've only had that experience with the connection when I spoke to people overseas. When they called me about my issue, the number is always a different number and area code and never located in Canada as they claim. I do want to say that I did get product from this company. However, because of my mysterious lost payment and being told for a whole month that it wasn't received at all to in fact find out it was received and cashed, I feel that something is going on. What if I would have sent a wire transfer, I don't think I would have gotten my money or my product. Also, what kind of company doesn't take credit cards or debit cards? There is no protection for the customer. And it seems like they are more focused on talking you into sending a payment than they are trying to offer you some kind of buyer protection. I wouldn't give a dime to this company without receive my product first. BEWARE!!
ID
Loss

About

Liquidprinters Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.liquidprinter.com/shipping-boxes.php
Liquidprinters Terms of Service
These terms and conditions govern The Client's access and use of this site. Accessing and using this site means that The Client are agreed and bound by the following terms and conditions. Reference to these terms and conditions at this moment incorporates all additional posted guidelines, restrictions and rules. Liquid Printer, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. The Client of Liquidprinters should review these terms of use each time The Customer access the site. It is prohibited to copy or republish any of the materials and software contained on Liquidprinters's' website. Liquid Printer, Inc. reserves the right to use its sole discretion in refusing to print anything it deems improper or known to be illegal. The Customer are solely responsible for The Client's use of content in combination with any other images, graphics, text or other materials The User of company services incorporate into The User's products.
To read more: https://www.liquidprinter.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Liquidprinters Privacy Policy
Liquid Printer, Inc. has created an easy-to-understand policy. Read it carefully because it is the important part of the site. For the user of Company's site, Liquidprinters are recording standard technical information, such as the IP address. If The Client of Liquidprinters choose to register, Liquid Printer asks The User of company services to provide The Client's name, phone number, e-mail address, company name, and physical address. When The Client sign in to Company's site, Liquidprinters's' servers automatically record specific information The Client's web browser sends whenever visiting any website. Liquidprinters encourage The User of company services to send Website The User's comments and questions. Website implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of The User's personal information. Liquidprinters do not share personal information about Company's customers with anyone outside the company unless it is required to process orders. Liquid Printer may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites; such hyperlinks are just for reference only.
To read more: https://www.liquidprinter.com/privacy-policy.php
Liquidprinters FAQ
Liquidprinters's' standard turnaround time is 8 to 10 business days (Rush available). The Customer can send Website The User's artwork. www.liquidprinter.com make the prototype, but there are some fees, but once The User of company services place the order, Website offer it free of charge. www.liquidprinter.com offer wholesale prices for bulk orders. Liquidprinters offer special discount for bulk orders, to resellers and non-profit organizations. Website accept all Major Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer and Bank Check. Liquidprinters use premium quality cardstock, cardboard corrugated, kraft and chipboard material. Liquidprinters use offset printing method, the most common type of printing process in the commercial printing industry. All full-color printing is done using four ink colors; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black, is also known as CMYK. The Company also offer Hexachrome Printing, which is an ultra high fidelity six-color printing process developed by Pantone, Inc.
To read more: https://www.liquidprinter.com/faqs.php
Summary

Liquidprinters executes printing and packaging services which can be ordered like sets or separately. The company can be found at Mississauga, Canada and offers a differentiated list of products. Among the packaging solutions there are represented bakery, ballot, beverage boxes, dividers, electronics packaging, mailer carton, retail and plastic packaging, toy, trapezoid and software boxes, coffee cup sleeves and many other products which can be seen in the online gallery. Concerning printed services, there are bookmarks, brochures, posters, magazines, postcards, notepads, tickets, tags, presentation folders, table tents and many others. Customers can receive a price list or custom quote after filling in all the necessary data requested on the official site. There is a service of online consultation which is available at Liquidpriners during the defined hours.

Liquidprinters reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article