Liquidation Reviews

Show reviews that mention
site story money email course items jewelry seller favor phone
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Company is stealing money from me

Liquidation - Company is stealing money from me
Update by user Dec 12, 2020

Liquidation.com still hasn't given me my money for items sold to customers. I sent messages to CEO of Liquidation.com have not received response from him.

There is NO ONE TO TALK TO FOR SELLERS ONLY BUYERS. I tried for most of day Friday Dec 10 to contact someone for sellers and couldn't get in touch with anyone

Update by user Dec 12, 2020

Jacinta Millikin insists that my item was delivered she is very rude and she doesn't help at all. I always had to remind her to activate my auctions and she is slow in getting things done

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2020
My name is Sandra Daniels and I have been a seller for liquidation.com for 6 years 7 months. I'm writing this email to let you know that I had a dispute several months ago from a buyer. Customer support ruled that the dispute was in MY FAVOR and that I would be paid for disputed item. Then about a week later they changed the outcome of dispute and said the buyer was in favor. I read in my contract that that all rulings of disputes are FINAL. I sent whoever does disputes more paperwork and as of today NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM. Meanwhile 2 items that were sent out to two buyers have been completed and it says "paying seller" on Dec 2. I still haven't gotten paid for those 2 items and I was wondering what was taking so long. I come to find out from Jacinta Millikin that I have a negative balance on my account for the dispute and that money was being taken out from my items for the dispute and that UPS said item was undelivered because I was not home. This is not true I stay home all day everyday and not one UPS package was delivered to me and if they did they never put a note saying sorry we missed note they always put on my door saying they tried to deliver a package to me. I never got item back from buyer and I was told by Jacinta Milliken not to worry that the company would take care of dispute. Now all of a sudden I'm not getting paid for my items because of this said dispute?? I will NOT SELL ANYTHING ELSE ON LIQUIDATION.COM SITE UNTIL I RECEIVE ALL MONIES DUE ME FOR ALL OF MY ITEMS. I ALSO WILL WRITE COMPLAINTS TO BBB AND WHOEVER ELSE I CAN REGARDING THIS MATTER. I have been a seller for this company 6 years and 7 months and I know there are a lot of complaints regarding this company. I WILL NOT LET THIS THIS COMPANY STEAL FROM ME BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THIS COMPANY IS DOING BY NOT PAYING ME FOR MY ITEMS. I WANT PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY FOR ALL ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.

User's recommendation: DON'T EVER BUY OR SELL ANYTHING AT LIQUIDATION.COM.

ID
Cons
  • Fees are too high
  • Bait and swi
  • Products are not in advertised condition

Verified Reviewer

Deceptive Business Practices

Liquidation - Deceptive Business Practices
Liquidation - Deceptive Business Practices
I purchased 60 mirrored phone cases from the to resell. They listed them as NEW. When I received them they were in a clear plastic wrap and I could tell they were damaged immediately. All of them had scratches and could not be sold as NEW. Long story short, they refused a refund. I decided to post bad reviews on all of the CEO and board of directors and shareholders social media pages. I will embarrass and humiliate them until I'm satisfied. I also filed complaints with the FTC, BBB Consumer Affairs and the Maryland state attorney generals office.

User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM LIQUIDATION.COM! File complaints with BBB and FTC and the state atty. gen.

ID
#2077951 Review #2077951 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Products are not in the advertised condition
Full refund

Stay away from these horrible site

Liquidation - Stay away from these horrible site
I bought some belt and jewelry from this site. They were marked new. I receive the boxed, broken in pieces, and everything that came out of the boxed, reeked of mold. I of course filed a return on all the garbage they send me, the the customer service, who never answers the phone send me an e mail, denying my claim. Do yourself a favor and never go on this site.
Reason of review
Bad quality

Bait and Switch

I purchased over nine thousand dollars in various clothing and accessory items and was extremely excited until I started receiving the shipments. I was quickly sickened by the quality of merchandise I actually received and the runaround that ensued afterwards. I have at least thirty boxes of trash that is absolutely worthless and worse yet, there is no returns, no help from my credit card company, and nothing absolutely nothing I can do about it! The seller designwarehouse sent me boxes of thrift store handbags that are trashed and 80's style used purses many giant boxes of them, which none are desirable, sellable, or returnable! The fashion jewelry by chuns was mostly ugly, junk that is broken or gaudy that is worse quality than the stuff bought in coin vending machines.

The same thing happened to me. WARNING for anyone out there contemplating purchases from liquidation.com: do not purchase anything from designwarehouse!

They are very, very, deceptive in their ads and liquidation.com's dispute process is a joke! The handbags I purchased were supposed to be (according to the ad) genuine leather.

That's a joke. I counted at least 23 out of the 30 that were not leather and a few out of the remaining 7 were not marked.

Galena, Missouri
Loss

I won 3 auctions from this company's site ( transaction ID 391****, transaction ID 388****, transaction ID 388****) but the company failed to deliver all 3 transactions nor refund me.

I won 3 auctions from this company ( transaction ID 391****, transaction ID 388****, transaction ID 388****) but the company failed to deliver all 3 transactions. Then, the company promised to refund the money I paid. But unfortunately until now the company did not refund my money, an amount of $666.34 for transaction ID 391**** & an amount of $129.96 remaining for transactions 388**** & 388****) despite many emails and telephone calls. The company owes me an amount of $796.3 I tried calling them, chat with them through their chatting window, and off course a lot of email, but in vein. Every time they create a story of sending checks, finance reviewing, etc..
Riyadh, Ar Riyad
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article