Lipofuze Review

Why dud you change the ingrediants! It worked great the wat it was. Now who knows. Instead of putting in the most popular tgibg on the market why dont you stick with what works? I wouldnt have bought it had i known you changed the ingreadiants!!!
ID
#820597 Review #820597 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hanover, Indiana
Reason of review
Bad quality

Did not honor 100% money back garantee

LIPOFUSE IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY LIPOFUSE!!! I purchased lipofuse and experienced extreme heartburn from the product! It did not help me lose weight either. I remembered lipofuse has a 100% lifetime guarantee, so I decided to utilize it and get my money back. They have a stipulation on their return policy that requires you to have an RMA# in order to return the product and get your money back. I contacted customer support whom returned my e-mail and asked for information from me. I gave them the order ID # and the method of payment just as they asked. I waited for the RMA # they are supposed to send back via e-mail so I could return the product and get my money back, but they never responded. I wrote them several e-mails asking about the return and my money, but they chose to ignore me. It has been a month since I contacted them and they have yet to respond to my multiple e-mails asking about the return of my money. THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF HONORING THEIR MONEY BACK GARANTEE !!!!!!!!!! IT IS ALL A LIE !!! Don't get scammed too!!!!!
Evanston, Wyoming
Loss

I purchased the Lipofuze product along with slimming/detox pills--got no positive results--got fatte

I bought the entire kit, including Lipofuze, 7 day slimming product, and the "detox" but have not seen any positive effects. Instead I have got fatter and bloated, etc. This pill was a "scam" to me. And I paid many dollars to achieve weight loss which ended to be a joke with the bloating, and gain in weight. I would never purchase this product again. It is an advertising nightmare. I feel tired and sick to my stomach. I really wish that I have not wasted my money on this over-rated diet pill. Terrible, with no positive effects only nasty side effects.

I tried it as well and it did not work but I went to site www.fantasticlifewellness.com and purchased a product called re-nu and a product called Essential and OMG i loss 30 lbs in the first month also the first 2 weeks i was down 14lbs so amazing i would go there and purchase plus the products are all natural...sorry I had to put this on here

I lost 38 pounds in exactly 4 weeks taking Lipofuze combined with diet and light exercise. Before Lipofuze I worked my butt off and dieted only to lose six pounds in two weeks.

#722005
@PissedConsumer549482

Lupofuze is fake. So stop saying rubbish.

I wasted my money and it never worked for me too. Instead I added extra 17 lbs I am battling with now

M hmm...you could definitely tell when members of the company "jump" to defend or do damage control...and pose as another customer as the voice of reason...yes, it's a scam, the only thing "misused" is that company's morals..lol...so stop feeding that BS ...you're busted

@PissedConsumer424277

go to www.fantasticlifewellness.com and you would love their products

I've got one word for you = DISCLAIMER.

Here's part of the disclaimer for Lipofuze. "LipoFuze is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Results in description and Testimonials may not be typical results and individual results may vary. LipoFuze is intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise."

Also, you're misusing the word "scam". Scam means deprive of by deceit or the act of swindling someone. I checked out Lipofuze's website and they offer a 100% lifetime money back guarantee and clearly state that the product will work differently for different people. That is not a scam, it's a legitimate business operation.

And if you gained weight, especially doing a detox of any sort, you might have an internal medical issue going on. That, or you took the pills expecting a miracle but didn't nothing else to promote results.

Did you diet? Exercise? Didn't think so.

View more comments (5)
Tullahoma, Tennessee

LipoFuze, Weight loss RIPOFF!

Ah, they got me! I fell for it and bought their product, with the no hassle refund guarantee. Of course the product is just *** and doesn't work as they claim and then you can't get them on the phone, you return the product as requested in the email and then, tah dah, no refund, no contact, no kidding. Argh! The phone number on my CC receipt through the bank is a CELL Phone #! Now the actual number that they give out for orders doesn't work. Looks like my fat *** learned another lesson. Please don't make the same mistake as me. They are nothing but a scam, LipoFuze out of Northridge, CA and their parent company ENR LLC out of Utah. Avoid both...
#1002034

I have been taking this product for two months. I lost two pounds, was sick the whole time, had stomach pain and lost quite a bit of hair.

In fact all i really did loose was my hair. This product is awful!

I took lipofuze, in 2 months I went down from 155-130

When I had my daughter I went from 130 to 167. So I figured hey let me try lipofuze

Again.

3 months only! I went from 167 to 121. Lipofuze works for me.

I guess it depends on the user because before I tried pure garcina. And that did abs.

Nothing for me. I thought it would because it was so expensive on their website.

But 4 bottles later I got the hint. So really depends.

You guys are right there is no magic pill that will shed the fat right off your body with no effort, but there are supplements like Lipofuze that can increase the effectiveness of diet and exercise. I can pretty much gaurantee that anyone who says Lipofuze doesn't work does not exercise or diet, and thinks that because they are taking a diet pill they can eat more than before with out gaining weight. Stop being lazy America.

And drink lots of water with this product, so you do t feel nauseous. I shouldn't have to tell you this because it says so right on the bottle to drink with no less that 16 fluid ounces of water with the supplements.

And the first night I gained like three pounds in water weight, but lost so much more over a months time.

Don't weigh yourself everyday and expect immediate results, no matter what you're doing to lose weight, because you will just lose confidence. I know from experience.

People there is no MAGIC pill that is gonna help weight lose. Ask any DR and they will tell you this.

Honestly change your diet a little bit cut out one meal out a week or soda for the month and then and then here is the kicker do an hour more of exercise a week. Be it a brink walk or a power run but add that into your weekly routine and eventually you will see a change. Weight lose is not short time its a long progression.

Sorry you all lost money though. :grin

I ordered a bottle OVER 2 MONTHS AGO now. When I entered the tracking number for it oon their site, it told me that no record for the item exists!

I then tried to get in contact via email directly with the site (that promises to answer within 24 hours). It's been a week now and no reply! From what you have all said I'm just counting myself lucky I only got ripped off the amount of ONE bottle. What a scam!

I don't really see that there's anything I can do about it.. :(

THESE COMMENTS SOUND LIKE THE COMPETITION. THE PILLS HAVE QUALITY INGREDIENTS WITHOUT FILLERS AND DYES AS OTHERS HAVE. :p

I took it for a week, feel sick with terrible heartburn, nausea and feel awful all over. This did not help me lose weight, I was losing my hair after taking lipofuze for 1 week. I stop , it is not worth it.

I have never been sicker in my Life! My hair is falling out; I have constant heartburn; I feel like throwing up ALL THE TIME; I'm absolutely exhausted and have been to the doctor twice this month wondering whet is wrong with me.

Then I put it all together, I started taking Lipofuze a month ago. And, get this...I thought I'll order it and I won't be out any money...WRONG!!!

The website scammed me into ordering three bottles of the ***; I thought great. I'll keep one at home to take in the morning, and I'll put one in my purse for my later dose.

They said I HAVE to return two unopened bottles in order to get a refund. SLIMEBALLS!!!

DON'T DO IT!!!!

:( ENR; those involved with marketing they're lies and cheats will burn forever!!!!

I'm out $90 because all they're garbage was just caffeine pills.

I took Lipofuze for a week and I felt like ***, I felt like I had to throw up right after taking it. I also didnot lose any weight, I don't recommend these pills to anyone. I recommend to just stick to working out and watching what you eat.

View more comments (13)
Pine Grove, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article