I buy 5 docen of Pro V1 and One Box are fail

When hit on 3 balls of one of 5 boxes i buy, they broke i want to resolve me this issue At soon as posible
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

SCAMMED

I also bought 2 dozen balls from www.Golfballnut.com. they sell refinished/recycled balls from Links Choice. Some of the balls were good...some were totally ROCK HARD!! I GOT SCAMMED! If I could I would return all the balls back to them and see if I can get my money back. do not buy balls from www.golfballnut.com as they are SCAMMERS. this apparently isn't the first time this issue has risen. SCAMS SCAMS SCAMS. I am a really unhappy customer and will be doing my best to be sure nobody else buys from www.golfballnut.com or any other companies associated with links choice.
San Diego, California
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Balls are in much worse condition than claimed

Links Choice - Balls are in much worse condition than claimed
I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not brand new, but even then these did not live up to expectation. In a batch of 36 balls, only about half of them are playable, the rest have some major issues with the coat that would definitely influence the flight path. I wish I could attach pictures here to show you the quality of the balls. Overall, the marketing for Links choice and people advocating links choice is completely inaccurate. They claim that "the only thing you will notice is the difference in price," but that is far from the truth.

I got a 24 pack of prov1x hoping for the best. I should have known.

These balls suck. The balls cut like balatas or old professionals after one hit.

I blew my ball cash hoping Link Choice sold Mint Refinished prov1x. What Link Choice sells is hard crap painted white

Dont waste your money with Links Choice refinished golf balls. The industry standard is GolfBallsOnly refinished. They sell them at www.knetgolf.com

View more comments (1)
Long Beach, California
Loss

Links Choice refinished golf balls are fake

I recently bought some refinished golf balls from rockbottomgolf. They are made from a company named Links Choice based in Virginia. I thought I was getting Titleist Pro V1 golf balls that were near new, just stamped with Links Chocie on them. What I really got after opening the ball up were 8 old wound balls, probably from 15 years ago and 28 old 2 piece balls!! I felt completely scammed by both rockbottomgolf and LinksChoice. I have reported both rockbottom golf and Links Choice to the authorities, to Titleist and even Wal-Mart who sells fake refinished golf balls from Links Choice. 6 words golfers - stay away from refinished golf balls

I have used Links Choice Pro V 1's for over 3 years now and gone through at least 12 dozen over that time and have never had an issue. I ordered these through the Costco affiliation.

morning please send me your branches & contact in si south africa my email is :

nkosifani7@***.com

I found a ProV1 with the "Links Choice" logo on it and was 4 over with it (I'm a 15 handicap). That's the reason I'm on this website trying to find out where I can find more (other than the bushes!)

Most of the time I will lose the ball after a couple of holes, also if and when I get pissed off I can just throw them in the water, that makes me feel better.

Links Choice and their parent company golf Ball Nut are scam artists and back stabbing low lifes. Gerald and Steve are the most crooked business men (and I use that term VERY loosely)I have ever known.

They tell you one thing and give you another.

They give new meaning to the term "gentleman's game". STAY AWAY!

I've gotten Nike One golf balls from links choice, they work just fine

I have purchased over a dozen Sets of irons and at least 10 drivers from Rock Bottom for my people that I give lessons. I am a former playing professional and club professional. The quality of their products has never been in question.

#292034

I have bought several items from Rockbottom and Rockbottom on ebay. Everything was original and as listed no fakes or cheats.

The golf ball tests listed above are such a hard thing to compare since the pro V1 has gone through so many changes over the years. the insides look different. I don"t doubt that there are some repainted balls in the bunch that should have been stripped for a driving range instead. I think we have all found an old Pro V! on the course and hit it a few times before we toss it because it was too old and didn't play well. Balls lose their spring after a few years. I wish they would list what the 5 step quality control process is and if they test the balls for age or spring left in them.

I have played the "practice" models for both PROV! and Taylor made and found them to be no different in flight, spin or feel. I actually play better with them since i don"t worry about loosing them.

The Callaway HX comparison listed above is useless since it was a new ball model and was only made for a year or two. a new one and a old one would play and look the same inside. (pro V's have been around for 10 plus years and have changed alot)

I have been using Links Choice ProV1x balls for two years now and for my game(High 80's) and the money they work fine! I think some people need to read the category of the used ball they are buying! :p

I purchased two doz limks choice pro-v golf balls from Mal-Mart and cut two open on the band saw and then I cut two pro shop pro-v golf balls in two and there was no difference. every thing was the same.

View more comments (25)
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article