Linkpopularity.com.au and Lina Yun

I just talked to Katharine about linkpopularity.com.au. I want to confirm that Lina Yun and linkpopularity.com.au stole copyrighted materials from my firm and then proceeded to send me threatening emails. The fact is that there are bad operators lurking in the world today like linkpopularity.com.au that steal from freelancers and then resell what they have stolen to unsuspecting clients. linkpopularity.com.au and Lina Yun are about as bad as they come. There are many other troubling issues surrounding linkpopularity.com.au and their fraudulent business practices which I also hope end up getting addressed. My firm is taking legal action against Lina Yun and linkpopularity.com.au.

Sorry about the double post...that was my computer...(said it didn't go through..but it did...)...

I find it VERY hard to believe that Lina would steal copyrighted material, especially since duplicate content is not good for SEO - which is what she specializes in. Seeing that SHE has brought action against YOU there's more to this story than is being told by you.

I've worked for Lina for a year and she's always been very honest and professional and takes her work very seriously. Regarding Gerald Potter's comment, I can't help but wonder if you gave enough time for SEO results or traffic build up to show up. It doesn't happen overnight. Lina is not the type of person to take money and run.

She has a business to run and it's obvious that "taking the money and run" is no way to get repeat business. There's likely more to that story than is being told. If you were disillusioned about how fast SEO works, it's possible you thought nothing was done but didn't wait long enough for search engines to show your results, or there were other problems with your websites. LOTS of things contribute to SEO.

Assisting in building traffic, and making someone rise up in the SERPS are two different things. Maybe traffic built up slightly but you had a product nobody was interested in.

(There are some pathetic websites out there that think they're great - but they're not. For instance "get rich quick" and all those.) I highly doubt she did "nothing." It sounds like you didn't get the results you expected, and that could be due to the quality of your website.

I hired Lina Yun and linkpopularity.com.au to assist in building up traffic to my site. They took my money and then linkpopularity.com.au did NOTHING. These people are thieves.

View more comments (3)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Lina Yun - linkpopularity.com.au

I am one of a group of freelancers that have been hired by Lina Yun and her sham company linkpopularity.com.au. She hired my firm to create graphics and logos for her. She stole from my firm and is using the graphics we created for her. I have learned to today that she is also stealing copyrighted writing as well. Finally, at linkpopularity.com.au she holds herself as providing copy writing for her clients. She writes like a three year old and rather than write for her clients she steals copy from other people and sells it as her own. She is a terrible person. She needs to be stopped.

Lina Yun is thoroughly disreputable. She stole from my firm as well.

How anyone can sing the praises of this thief is beyond me. She has a far flung reputation for incompetence, theft and fraud.

I have worked for Lina for well over a year and was very shocked to read this. My first job for her was from Getafreelancer.

There's got to be more to this story than is being listed here. She has ALWAYS paid me promptly and on time and has been wonderful to work for. I've read her writing and it is certainly of a professional caliber. I've seen the websites she's worked on and they are quality websites, not junk.

I hardly believe she is the type of person that would copyright anything, seeing as she knows that duplicate information is not good for search engine optimization. If you read something of low quality, it was likely from a low-quality freelancer that wrote garbage.

(There's a LOT of them out there.) It's also possible that she accepted another freelancer's work and didn't run it through copyscape, or copyscape didn't provide accurate results. I have nothing but positive things to say about Lina Yun and I would highly recommend the services at linkpopularity.com.au for white-hat SEO.

Lina Yun and linkpopularity.com.au are complete frauds. I paid them money through their website and never received any services. These criminals need to be locked up.

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

LinkPopularity Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.linkpopularity.com/privacy.htm
Summary

LinkPopularity is a company specializing in web site promotion. Company’s service helps to improve web site popularity thanks to placing different links on it. LinkPopularity service allows to get new customers every day, customers find the web site before they find competing sites, other sites link to customer’s site and send a continuous flow of new visitors. Also LinkPopularity can help to increase the number of visitors every day and attract the right kind of visitors. Services are mostly free, but some of them need additional work and research that will cost customer money. LinkPopularity’s services include pay-per-click advertising, link popularity development, social media, local search and mobile development, site usability analysis, training.

LinkPopularity reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article