Verified Reviewer

Got Scamed

I paid 19.99 for 5,000 visitors but never received anything and was blocked from emailing them. They are scammers don't waste your money or time. I hope they enjoy that whole $20.00 they stole because they will need it soon when karma come back to visit.

User's recommendation: *** NO.

I have as well and reported them already. Rich, were are you?

No zoom, no phone number, no value built.

If there was value, I would keep using you. Great scam.

ID
Cons
  • Scammers
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Not receive any login info after purchase The Services

I have purchase the premium package and paid $339.99 for the services, the card was charged, i yet to receive any login info or support to start the campaign. and email sent has no response ..

User's recommendation: Watch Out.

ID
#2005930 Review #2005930 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

They tried to defraud me!

After buying the $19.95 service in the morning of 6/4/2018, at 8 pm my bank sent me a text that they attempted to make a $1000.00 charge on my credit card. I was in shock, called the bank and cancelled my card and on 6/5/2018 filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General's Office. P.S. I did not get the $19.95 service I paid for either and they will not answer phone calls or emails. BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID! ----------------------------------------READ IT AGAIN----------------------------------------{{Redacted}}

It's a pop-under company! Haven't received any signups yet I'm getting 1500 visitors per day!

It's annoying! I paid $175.00 for 50,000 visitors and put a recursing payment for it too. I though with all these "legitimate 5 star reviews" than I would love to do much business with them!

Now 5 days later with 9,000+ visitors with "0" signups for free info we are offering...Discouragement. Considering cancelling the recurring payment if I can.

La Feria, Texas
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article