You won't get your text messages or calls consistently. 0% customer service to fix issues.

LINE 2 - they are clearly in startup mode and cannot get it together. In more than a dozen cases our clients have called to share text message and vm left on our Line2 number. It has been hit or miss for 8 months if we get them. Some text messages we get and most we have learned we did not get. Everyday feedback comes in on how we never got back to anyone and we ask if they can please provide info to back up the claim. We offer discounts and comps to try and win their business back. Because of our requests, we have countless clients who have provided screen shots of text messages they sent to us requesting the need for our services that are never coming through via Line 2 and clients have gotten frustrated and either complained via another method (on-line) and or have gone elsewhere. Clients are following our request on our printed material that says to text this number to book an appointment. Additionally, several clients called this line to have someone answer from an international car manufacturing company. They said they own line as well. They have zero customer service. When/If the line does work and rings from a potential client calling our LINE 2 number it sounds like we are underwater and I have to apologize and call them back with our personal cell phone. This is more than embarrassing. The worst issue is that we are stuck with hundreds of printed marketing material with this number on it that does NOT work. I am looking at now trashing hundreds of printed marketing because the toll free number I purchased cannot be transferred to another company such as Go Daddy Smart Line or another 2nd phone line company. I will now need to purchase a new line (not with LINE 2) and re-do all the marketing material. This has been the worst thing you can imagine for a small business regarding the amount of business we lost. Do NOT waist your time.

Good info, I am looking into this service now.

Good info, I'm looking into this service now.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Francisco, California
Product
Line2 Mobile Application
Reason of review
Service does not work

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article