Every new shape failed to find in database

The response to my problem was "We couldn't find any issues with the database." Finally I tried deleting my anti-virus software, so far the shape hasn't deformed but anytime Lag is bad and connection lost during teleport it happens, we'll see if it keeps happening. I haven't lost connection during Telenor yet.

User's recommendation: Give them more options or possibilities as why the problem could be happening instead of the customer trying to figure it out.

ID
Richmond, Virginia

Poor customer service and billing staff

Update by user Jun 15, 2020

Issue is still not resolved

Original review posted by user May 16, 2020
Second Life is a game created by Linden labs who have ride and billing staff who will disable your account over lies, they have a protocol of warning first then suspension then ban from their services but some the account specialist s jump straight to permanently disabling your account, they don't let you see any evidence so you can not provide your side of the story

User's recommendation: Avoid this $100 million a year pre tax profit company.

Same with mines they took my account

I was defrauded too. They perma ban people without any warning.

I am willing to accept that I make a mistake by seeming "young" although I'm 39 rl and never walked around in a child avatar. They defrauded me of 20 000L, my premium account which had 11 months left and all my memories, friends. Everything gone...12 years of expenses, memories...Gone.

If they had allowed me to process my credit and given me a partial refund for my premium membership, I would have accepted their decision even if I'm not in agreement with it. They robbed me shamelessly and criminally while playing police and morality.

View more comments (1)
ID
#1930603 Review #1930603 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Second life
Cons
  • Poor customer service and ride bullying staff
Loss
Preferred solution
The reactivation of my accounts and an apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article