Lindbergh Exxon automative 635 Lindbergh Dr NE

I have never been so displeased with a service as I have with this one! I went in to have my automobile serviced and at first everything seemed fine,but once I got my vehicle back that is when things started going in a bad direction. I was told that everything was taken care of (I had some axles and ball joints replaced as well as brake service and an oil change). I was given my keys and a very costly invoice,way more than what I was quoted as. I asked to speak to someone in charge and after 4min had passed someone who was supposed to be the manager finally shows up and I asked him to explain why the invoice was so much higher. He just smirked at me like I had no right to ask. Ok well,it is what it is. But as I was driving home,I noticed that my brakes still seemed scetchy. A week later the new ball joint already gave out! After paying a fortune in towing to address the situation they basically told me I would have to have a re-do at full cost even just 7 days after the fact! i couldn't believe it! They claim to have a 12 month warranty on parts and labor and did not honor it! Please do yourself a favor and pass on this place even if you brake down at their front door! It would be worth the trouble to be towed somewhere else!
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Service
Lindbergh Automotive Car Repair
Cons
  • Service
  • Owner was rude
  • Management
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article