The truth about LimeTree

This is Malcolm Graham from LimeTree. The only customer of ours here is Rob C. We have not worked for the other people. I challenge anyone to name a company that we have scammed. We only work for companies. If you would like to say something negative about me or my team please give your company name. We never scam anyone. Except for Rob C (thanks Rob) these people are just trying to smear us we don't know why. I am proud of my team and our work. These fake reviews are very damaging for us. They should not be allowed. These people saying bad things have never worked with us.
ID
London, England

SCAM - STOLEN MONEY - BAD BUSINESS

I paid approx 6000 GBP in total to a webdesign firm in London called LimeTree Technologies Ltd (www.limetreeonline.com) for creating a custom application using software such as FLEX, JAVA, HTML4 and PHP. People from London are generally nice and fair when it comes to understanding. However there are some that are just greedy and selfish minded like the CEO of this company who is called MALCOLM GRAHAM. I thought I could save some money in the longrun take up his exciting offer. He approached me via a online bidding website where lots of companies bid to take on projects. However, this experience turned out to be a nightmare of not only poor service but also not being sent anything in return for my money. Malcolm Graham stole my money and offered a very poor service but so did his staff (Ian Oh - Developer) and (Mike Lee - Supervisor) Not only did they offer a very poor service but they gave me nothing for my money. The person who stole the money to was: MALCOLM GRAHAM Crown House 72 Hammersmith Road Hammersmith London W14 8TH England Phone: 0207 533 **** Fax: 0207 533 **** If you are seeking web development, web design, applications etc. I warn you now, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Don't be fooled by Malcolm Graham. You´ll be left with nothing! PS: He will try to tell you that the reports and complaints about his company are fake. But if you are wise and if you want to get the best for your business, you will follow my complaint. You need to identify the genuine businesses from those that just present themselves as doing what you need.

I wouldn't mind getting away with this myself. Of course Europe has changed

now and brought in policies for better business.

Malcolm Graham should have

known that it would all come back to him. I did this a few times to customers

myself in my days but at least my company did 30% of the work.

I had less complaints but my company has seemed to struggle after the bad business.

It seems Malcolm Graham has completed less then 10% of the work expected and the customer is not happy.

There are companies out there that *** people, so you have to be aware of not only foreign companies but British companies too.

If you get your money's worth, it's ok. I plan to have my company around for the next 20 years, so we have alot to learn about the modern business world.

If I was you, I'd think twice before doing business with a company

like LimeTree Techologies Ltd. Be smart and invest with the right

companies providing the service you need.

If you are not

receiving what you expect, then it's clear that the company is

not doing their job properly.

We don't have to be in business heaven but a happy client is always a good thing! Receiving nothing is the worse thing that can happen. I have recently had some difficulty with receiving a refund from Limetree Technologies Ltd.

Malcolm Graham puts on a front and is creating problems.

What happened to all the good British businesses? This customer and any other customers that are having problems with Limetree Techologies Ltd clearly deserve a refund.

I found this post very useful. I will NOT be investing my time or money with Limetree Technology Ltd. There are far better and more trustworthy companies to do business with in London and the UK.

#920042
@PissedConsumer863345

I was going to use this company but I think that I will

shop around for a better service. Sounds like Limetree

Technologies Ltd is a bit crooked.

Why loose money?

I believe the client that has complained.

I have had a number of problems with

Malcolm Graham from Limetree Technologies

Ltd. I find that he lies alot and fails to meet deadlines.

His team is very small. They tend to struggle!

I find this very hard to believe!

I have used Lime Tree Online since November last year and have found them professional and attentive. I have had many bad experiences with so-called web design agencies beforehand, who simply said “yes” to the brief only for me to discover they could not execute it but Lime Tree have done exactly what I want them too.

I awarded them the brief to design and develop my online training website after a face to face meeting with Malcolm Graham who gave me a quote for the work which was a lot lower than I expected. Work then commenced and was supervised by the project manager, Mike Lee who has the patience of a Saint in quickly responding to my questions I fire at him on a (almost) daily basis!

I will be awarding them with more contracts in the future and highly recommend to anyone. To sum them up, they are professional, dedicated and very capable. I suspect the “review” above is spam!

It's companies like this that make a bad reputation for London businesses that are trying to succeed. I think it is the genuine fault of Malcolm Graham for being a bad business man and stealing from others.

He is the one to blame not the consumers or any other foreign businesses.

Pathetic man!

and pure bad business. I'd avoid him at all costs.

View more comments (6)
ID
London, England
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article