Limelight By Alcone - Disappointed

I purchased the starter kit and the colours of the eye shadow and lipstick did not match my skin tone at all so I wasn’t even able to use them and some of the products smell horrible. Not impressed at all.

Review
#1285878 Review #1285878 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1285878.

Limelight By Alcone - Update credit card

My wallet was stolen. I need to give y'all a new credit card number

Review

Limelight By Alcone - Moisturizer burned my face. Terrible reaction!

Applied limelight to face and neck Sunday morning 6-10-18. By that night my face started swelling with horrible blisters.

Contacted lady who sold to me. Sent her pictures. Today is 6-13-18 with no improvement. I’ve been in the doctors office, ER, and seen a Dermotologist with no improvement.

I’ve had multiple Benadryl, 2 steroid shots, and oral steroids along with steroid cream and Zyrtec daily. I deserve a full refund not to mention the pain and discomfort I’ve had with my face. I’ve missed 3 days of work so far because of this and doesn’t look like I’ll be able to for the rest of the week. I’ve talked to others who have had the same reaction from your product.

Please advise. Concerned customer.

ShabbyPenguin415

Which moisturizer did you use? I’ve had a similar reaction but not as severe as yours, but I couldn’t figure out which LimeLife product was causing it.

email me I use to work with Limelife, I found something amazing missy0953@aol.com and it’s not saturated yet, the company just started in the United States and booming!

Look at these ‘beauty guides.’ Really? What or who makes YOU the authority on MY beauty or anyone else’s?

Are you maybe allergic to something in whichever product you applied? I've never heard of this happening with LimeLife products before. I hope you've found some relief!

Government should close this pyramid scheme down!

Which moisturizer was it?

Hi there! I’m also a Limelife Beauty Guide. We offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, if you’re having an allergic reaction to one of the natural resources in the product, you can return your product for a refund, no questions asked!I hope this helps!

View more comments (6)
Review

Limelight By Alcone - I will never purchase from limelight again.

Trying to see how I can get my money back for a product I ordered and never received from the person I ordered it from. This was in February/march

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Limelight By Alcone - Lack of supply

1.3

LimeLife by Alcone has major issues with supply and demand. Customers are waiting months and months for the products they use to come back in stock.

If you contact their Customer Service Dept. you will get a bogus restock date.

I find it extremely difficult to support a company who is unable to service their customer needs. And the sad part is they don’t seem to care because nothing is done to resolve this issue.

Before anyone decides to try out their products they need to understand they will continually have issues with obtaining the products they use.

Their customer service department is also horrible, they lie to get you off the phone and some Costumer Service Reps are simply rude.

Review
Pros
I like by beauty guide, Beauty guide
Cons
Supply and demand
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Limelight By Alcone - Things happen its not the end of the world.

5.0

I mean if it's out of stock then what does that tell you? It tells you that people like it and they buy it!

It happens with any company! If you can't be patient enough to wait for a product then you shouldn't be selling it to begin with! I started with the company last year in February 2017 everything went out of stock in March I mean there was maybe eight items that we had to sell and guess what I stuck through it and made it through what's going on now with the company is nothing compared to what happened last year. No company is always candy canes and rainbows and to assume that it always is ridiculous.

If you can't make it through the hard times then how are you going to appreciate the success that you have when you finally gain that? I found that it happened a little bit last year when I first started around the same time of year, spring.

And it's happening again and guess what everybody who is sticking through it and being patient will continue to Skyrocket when everything else comes back into stock. My clients are very understanding and very patient because they love the products and they understand that if everything is out of stock that says that they have What Women Want.

When something is out of stock with this particular company it means poor planning. It’s too small and too average, if that, for people to be hot on any of their products.

Quit thinking in the clouds and come back to reality. This type of verbiage is whynpeople can’t stand the beauty guides.

LimeLife by Alcone is far from "poor". Lol, these comments have me rolling.

. They have what women want???

Hardly.

They’re too poor to produce enough st one time, and they’ve sucketedvreps into believing the old ‘supply and demand’ hook, line, and sinker. I can’t believe how gullible these ‘beauty’ guides are.

That is completely unacceptable. I was there during that crazy time in 2017, and I can't believe it is happening again.

That is bad business. I hope this time they do return the money back to the angry and frustrated customers.

It's obvious you're a "beauty guide" with Limelight/Limelife. What was the purpose of your "review?" Things are out of stock because your "company" failed to win a trademark battle for a global launch.

This has resulted in things being out of stock because the company is in full-on panic mode, trying to rebrand everything with the new name. What do you mean by everyone who is going to "stick through it" will "skyrocket?" Do you mean your customers?

How will people using skin care "skyrocket?" Or, are you referring to the pyramid scheme aspect, where you have to convince others to join by buying the $169 kit. I didn't realize making less than $1,000 a month (less than minimum wage) counted as "skyrocketing."

View more comments (4)
Review
#1258264 Review #1258264 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1258264.

Limelight By Alcone in Smithtown, New York - Horrible Customer Service

1.8

I ordered the dream clean face wash a little over a month ago but ended up not liking it. It was too harsh for my face.

So, I sent it back with the exchange form included in the package to exchange it for the quench cleanse. I sent it off less than 30 days after I had received it, and I tracked my package and it told me it was delivered on April 30th. I haven't heard anything back from them telling me my new face wash is being sent to me. I emailed them last Monday and this previous Monday about it and haven't gotten a reply, I also have called them and every time I am left on hold for a while.

I left a message and a phone number to call me back at and have not yet heard anything from them. Their customer service is horrible.

I also know a few people who ordered their concealer and they keep pushing the shipping date back. I feel like they are way over their heads in this business.

doTerra has an awesome skincare line plus essential oils if you grow tired of this tired company ‘lielife’

I was with this company during 2017 and, even though a lot of their products are good quality, it's not worth their aweful customer service. You might as well consider it a loss. I replaced their products with other better companies.

View more comments (1)
Smithtown, New York
Cons
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Limelight By Alcone - Limelight customer service lied

Three calls were made to track an order that was paided extra for . First call was told order would be at her doorstep by this Tuesday .

Second call was told there was no way to find this out but not to worrry that it would be there due to paying extra . This morning finds out it has not been shipped . Called before ordering and was advised to pay for quicker shipping so I did . She told me I would deffinately receive this order before going out of town .

The communication with LIMELIGHT is just not right to be lied to over and over. So very sad due to finding out people who did not pay extra received there orders before me .

There is no excuse for this . Extremely dissatisfied customer

Order processing issue

Limelight By Alcone - Bullying by fellow “Beauty Guides”

I joined Limelight for a huge cost of $185. I was so excited but when I started asking questions to the beauty guides in charge of me (I thought I could be my own boss??) it really hurt.

I wouldn’t suggest selling their product to anyone. Also, bc I haven’t made $5000 in sales my friend in the UK who tried to purchase $500 worth of their stuff was turned away and was asked to purchase through Ashley Delph.

She’s as fake as they come. This company is garbage.

Sorry to hear this! I have been with the company 2 short months and have had great success. It’s all about how you work it.

@Anonymous

Some people aren’t willing to lie

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Allergic to foundation

I used this foundation was not happy with it because it came off on everything. I used a primer and finishing spray and it still came off.

Then washed my face woke up the next morning with my lower eyelids all swollen and burning.

My face was all a rash and itching! I don’t know how they can say it’s all natural when people are allergic to it.

The make up is not all natural and LimeLife has never claimed that. The skin care is “mostly” organic but the make up is professional grade cosmetics, not “all natural”. They’ve removed parabans from the foundation but that does not make it all natural

You can be allergic to natural prouducts just as you can be to chemically produced products. you can return your biotonical foundation within 30 days of your order for a refund. No questions asked.-LL beauty guide

1.The makeup is not all natural, only the skincare. The makeup should not be advertised as all natural.

If you had a true allergic reaction you can send a picture to customer care and they will issue a refund.2. Anyone can be allergic to anything, even something natural.

Peanuts, pollen, milk. Just because it's all natural doesn't mean you can't have an allergic reaction.

@Allison

Have you seen the product guide? The cosmetics contain less fillers and extraneous chemicals than any other direct sales cosmetics on the market.

Most of them are vegan, pthalate and SLS free, free from common allergens such as peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, corn, and soy. Additionally, they are releasing foundations and concealers that are also paraben free.

@ckc

Have you seen Young Living’s Savvy Minerals line! NO fillers, NO synthetics.

NO toxins. BAM!

@Serena McNutt

Young Living has some great oils, but when it comes to makeup, the pigmentation and quality doesn't compare. That's the whole point.

Or should I say that's how Limelight by Alcone got it's name on the map. This wasn't two people trying to come up with a new product. The make up has been used for decades by make up artists for Actors and Celebrities or for Broadway Stage Performance.

All these gals did was find a way to make this high end make up affordable. And then include skin care.

@Serena McNutt

And no I'm not a consultant of any brand. I just happen to read a lot of reviews and research companies, and look into ingredients.

@ckc

Are you high? Read the makeup ingredients for Beauty Counter, Younique, Young Living’s Savvy Minerals, Sweet Minerals, even Rodan & Fields makeup is better than LimeLife’s.

You sound stupid making a comment like that. Did you know phenoxyethanol is rated as a moderate hazard? Not low, but moderate.

It’s a synthetic preservative found in your makeup. There are other ‘bad’ things in there too.

View more comments (7)