Limelight By Alcone - Ordering

This is the second time I've tried to go to your website in order mascara with no luck someone please call me 480-518-7840 I'm just trying to order some mascara it's saying my email is not available that's my email I don't know what you guys are saying alright thanks

I am sure if you look on eBay, there will be someone there that is selling what you want and it will probably at a reduced price.

This should give you a clue how they operate. Why continue to do business with them?

Have you been able to purchase the mascara? Let me know and I can try to help you.

View more comments (2)
Review
Product
Limelight By Alcone Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Limelight By Alcone - Terrible website!

Website doesn't work! I got an error notice every time I clicked on something.

Can't get items into the cart. When it's time to pay it goes completely black and takes me back to the beginning with an empty cart. I don't know if the products are any good or not because I get them, but I know that the customer service is terrible or they would put more effort into a website that works for the customer. The whole two hour experience was excruciating.

I can't recommend this company to anyone.

Don't waste your time! Not worth the trouble.

I had an issue with my order also untie I tried to use a different web browser.

I agree! It's even worse if your a beauty guide.

Every time they launch a new product or have a sale, the website crashes or you can't get in to create your order. I've lost customers & recruits due to this problem.

View more comments (1)
Review
Product
Limelight By Alcone Website
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Limelight By Alcone Customer Service