Product: Limelight By Alcone Shipping Service Clear all filters (10 of 10 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Limelight By Alcone - Lack of supply

1.3
LimeLife by Alcone has major issues with supply and demand. Customers are waiting months and months for the products they use to come back in stock. If you contact their Customer Service Dept. you will get a bogus restock date. I find it extremely difficult to support a company who is unable to service their customer needs. And the sad part is they don’t seem to care because nothing is done to resolve this issue. Before anyone decides to try out their products they need to understand they will continually have issues with obtaining the products they use. Their customer service department is also horrible, they lie to get you off the phone and some Costumer Service Reps are simply rude.
Limelight By Alcone Shipping Service
Pros
  • I like by beauty guide
  • Beauty guide
Cons
  • Supply and demand
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Limelight By Alcone - Haven't recieved my package

Yes ive tried to contact them. It was ordered on april 19th 2018

Limelight By Alcone - Haven't recieved my package

I am a beauty guide through limelight and have not recieved a package. It has been over a week.

They have up to 11 business days to get it to you.

It can take two weeks to be approved by whoever you signed up under. I was approved the same day I signed up as a beauty guide and my kit came in within about two weeks.

Depending on when you were approved, it could take up to 4ish weeks to get your kit! Be patient, it will get to you soon!

@Courtney Sullivan

It isn't a kit. It is makeup for customers. It shouldn't take this long.

@Anonymous

Things are a little backed up with the rebranding and rebranding sale . They will be getting orders out as fast as possible and then after everything is set in place will go back to smooth sailing .

View more comments (3)

Limelight By Alcone - Poor Company

When orders are placed, they should be fulfilled in the order they are received. That is how business works. But please explain how other multiple "bigger" orders that were placed AFTER my order that contains the SAME things get delivered FIRST and mine hasn't even been shipped?! Instead it's been "about to ship" for 5 days straight?! Limelight sounded like a great opportunity and I spent a great amount of money to support the company as well as getting quite a few people to spend as well, but we are VERY displeased about the company. It does not seem fair at all that the first orders get put on the back burner while later orders get filled first then LimeLight "runs out of stock" on items, leaving the FIRST orders to have to wait even longer. I would've cancelled my order, but since the money would have already been taken from the account, the money return would probably be like the make up and take 6 months to get back! But explanations would be nice as to why this happens?! And when you call customer service to get answers only to be told tough luck they got 11 days and your on day 10; call back after 11; RUDE! I don't care how many days y'all have when others are getting their orders way before me when they ordered after me and they ordered the same stuff as mine. Something isn't ethical! Also, emailing them for answers doesn't help either! They don't reply!!! Will NEVER order or recommend them too! And my company I work stated they will not either!
tamaransdell_89

They have improved on this entirely! Orders are not delayed anymore.

Myself and my customers get their products within just a few days of ordering! I watch carefully after each order is placed, and they products are usually shipped out the very next day.

Their delivery system has a lot to work on. ORDERS ARE WEEKS AND WEEKS LATE

Gypsies tramps and thieves... Cher wrote a song about them

View more comments (2)
Order processing issue

Limelight By Alcone - I'm glad I stayed!

5.0
I must admit when I first joined Limelight by alcone it was the first time I had ever been in direct sales. I joined in February and by the end of February everything had went out of stock when I got my kit there were several items missing that were on back order but that was okay I was freaking out because everything was out of stock and there was nothing for me to sell except for a little black box at the time lol. I was ready to give up on limelight I was ready to go back to what I was doing before which was being a regular everyday cashier at a job that I hated! But my husband insisted that I be patient he told me that if everything was out of stock that meant that the company's products must be great after using what was in my kit for the first couple of days people were telling me that my skin looked amazing and wanted to know what I was using I wasn't able to give out samples because those were out of stock too! However several other ladies who work at Limelight that were on my sales team were able to help me by sending me some samples in the mail I couldn't believe how everybody was willing and able to help me! Even when I was complaining and whining all the time about what a drag it was to not have anything to work with because it was all sold out! Finally by mid-april things started coming back into stock and I was making sales! My things that were on back order didn't arrive until the end of April but when I got them I was excited I had already tried several samples of the items that were back ordered from my kit. Every month I make more money than a month I did before I gained new clientele and I don't know why everybody is saying they're having a problem with customer service because I have had no issues whatsoever whenever somebody becomes my client and allows me to do my job as their beauty consultant I am able to make refunds and exchanges happen with no issues whatsoever! I know just about every member of the customer care team by name! I'm not saying that I never have any problems we have plenty of problems with people who order colors and insist that they know how to color match themselves instead of letting me do it for them, but I am usually able to get things taken care of by one simple phone call. The shipping used to be really really bad you never knew when you were going to get your product because everything was backed up. The shipping in the past couple of months has been phenomenal we now have flat rate $2.95 shipping I just placed an order on the 1st of July I recently received confirmation last night the 3rd, that my order was already shipping! That's pretty good for $2.95 so for everybody on here who was complaining about shipping and complaining about customer care yes between the months of February and may it was pretty bad ,but I think you should give Limelight by alcone another chance or at least give me a chance to be your beauty guide and make some phone calls and get your orders taken care of you don't have to buy anything from me, whatever you purchased if there is an issue all I have to do is make a phone call they will send you a form by mail or by email with that you can print out and send back with your item that you purchased that you weren't happy with I can't get you a refund if its been 30 days, but I can get you an exchange and they will Express Ship you that is three to four day shipping which usually cost $30 through Limelight for free! I really wanted to give up on limelight I really wanted to quit I was so upset with myself in the beginning because I thought I had made a horrible mistake but I didn't make a mistake I made a great decision because I no longer work as a cashier at the gas station anymore I run my own business and I help women feel confident and look better I help women who have psoriasis, eczema, rocasea, cystic acne and more issues feel confident and look better! So im sorry so many of you have had a bad experience but dont let that determine your future with limelight products.
tamaransdell_89

I share with you in your comment! So happy you hung in there! It's a super great company and I love, love, love the products!

I agree. Its been a wonderful experience for me also and now things are shipping out the day the order is placed.

View more comments (1)
Limelight By Alcone Shipping Service

Limelight By Alcone - My order came in two days.

I ordered concealers, foundation, lip gloss, primer and calm balm and had it all in two days.
Fast order processing

Limelight By Alcone - Shipping Service Review

1.1
9 days. Still no products shipped 3 emails no reply 2 phone calls .can't even give a message they are too busy.. Love my rep. Product better be amazing. . If you want to play in the big tent with others in this market step up Alcone I will mark hear from Co. Doubt I will. Sadly disappointed so far..

Limelight By Alcone - Shipping time

1.9
Decided to use free shipping. Ordered April 1st and still have not receive a ship date! First time trying the products & even if I like what I ordered will not use. Because making customers wait three wks for free shipping is Bad Business!

Limelight By Alcone - Shipping Service Review

2.0
I am very upset that I still have not received an order placed on April 2nd. First, I was misled by the Beauty Guide that advertised and encouraged customers to use free shipping but never shared that it was delayed shipping. Furthermore, as a customer, it is very frustrating seeing a beauty guide receive incentives by mail but it's been 21 days and I haven't received my order. I'm tired of the same story that they've grown. Hire people! Customer service should be #1!

I'm sorry for what happened to you concerning your order. You are correct, your Beauty Guide should have informed you of the delayed shipping.

You should have received an email when you ordered your product giving the shipping window time frame. There were huge back orders from that time period and it was very frustrating for everyone. As for the incentives that your Beauty Guide received, like so many people out there who are either customers of the company or apart of the company as a direct seller, the back orders also effected consultants as well. She may have gotten her incentive months before and was just getting them.

I am sorry about what you have experienced.

It is not the goal or desire of any Beauty Guide, within Lime Light to be dishonest or to harm the customer in any way shape or form. I hope that customer care was about to help you out further and was able to resolve your matter.

Contact Limelight By Alcone Customer Service

United States
Phone:
(844) 232-6294
All Limelight By Alcone Contacts

Limelight By Alcone - Business will take your $$ and not fulfill orders!

1.3
I went to a Limelight party two months ago!! and ordered foundation, lipstick, and eyeliner. My best friend ordered over $200 in skin care and makeup. I just received the lipstick a week ago and I cannot get their customer service to return my calls. Odd, too, that your account funds are deducted immediately, and their 30-day guarantee is a joke since they consider it from date of purchase, yet no one can get their products in that time, and when they do -- only a small portion there. Their beauty guide was snippy with me when I told her I wanted a refund, and so then I asked how she could feel good about plastering her paycheck on Facebook after so many of her friends had their money taken for products not only not delivered, but with no response or acknowledgement from customer service. Many of us are looking into getting an attorney, but people should be warned -- this company is taking people's money and providing no products in return.
tamaransdell_89

when was this? What year?

Back in March 2017, I was a beauty guide. It started off nice until a number of things went sour.

When my sponsor was promoted she suddenly passed me off to another beauty guide without telling me why. Then the orders were getting screwed up. Tons of backorders lasting months. I ordered samples.

Never got them. I ordered over $100 of products. Never got them even though the tracking number showed it was delivered. I told my sponsor only to be told that maybe my order was stolen from my doorstep.

How is it that I receive other packages yet this one order from Limelight was possibly stolen? Either way, I never got my order and lost over $100 of products! Another time the company screwed up another order, sending me items for another beauty guide in another state! I did the honest thing and contacted her to tell what happened.

Since at this point I didn't trust the company to send her order back to them, instead I mailed the order directly to the beauty guide at my expense. I have tried their mascara but don't like it. It seems they changed the packaging and the formula for that. I also tried the wax foundation that came with my kit.

I don't like putting wax on my face. I ended up going back to using Younique makeup. Within 3 months I quit Limelight.

To this day I still have not received my other orders. I would not consider rejoining this company and paying annual fees on top of monthly fees.

#1320862

I am very upset that I still have not received an order placed on April 2nd. First, I was misled by the Beauty Guide that advertised and encouraged customers to use free shipping but never shared that it was delayed shipping. Furthermore, as a customer, it is very frustrating seeing a beauty guide receive incentives by mail but it's been 25 days and I haven't received my order.

I ORDERED MY KIT IN THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY AND 2 MONTHS LATER GOT THE 4 ITEMS THAT WERE MISSING. THEY WERE QUICK TO TAKE 9.95 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN I RESIGNED FROM LIGHTLIGHT THEY TOLD ME THEY COULD NOT REFUND MY 9.95.

I AM GOING TO ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS AND SPREAD THE WORD NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS COMPANY.

POOR SERVICE AND CUSTOMER CARE IS AWFUL. REQUESTED THIS MORNING AT 9:30 AM FOR SOMEONE FROM CORPORATE CALL ME AND AS OF NOW NO ONE HAS.

@MARILYN NICOLETTE

Also, I just noticed that when you go to their FB page, they have disabled all 'visitor posts'. That to me is shady. They don't want people reading the negative reviews.

@MARILYN NICOLETTE

Do you know that the new warehouse was moved in to, the customer service is filled with highly trained individuals, rarely do things go out of stock, I get items within 3-4 days from order date on regular shipping, and and all of the kinks are worked out? Sometimes a little patience pays off.

I'm sorry that you are caught up in the hyper growth and your Neautu Guide didn't explain things to you! It is affecting everyone, even myself, as a beauty guide.

LimeLight's sales has exploded at a much quicker rate than was anticipated, causing all of the most popular items to go out of stock. This included the Perfect Eyeliner and Botanical Foundation. We are updated daily on out of stock fulfillment and your beauty guide should have updated you on this.

Customer service isn't intentionally ignoring your calls.

At the time there has only been 3 customer service agents. Corporate is currently training more and also in the process of moving to a bigger warehouse so we can readily have mor stock available.

I understand your anger about not receiving your products? As I am waiting on several items from February myself.

I mostly feel that you haven't been kept informed and I am truly sorry for that. Please feel free to email me so I can help make this situation right for you....jaw62616@gmail.com

@Julie Williams

Now that's a good rep!

@Julie Williams

This is so much crap and told again and again by companies who can't deliver as promised.

@Clara Hodges

Don't take this review as current information Clara. None of this happens any longer.

There was truly a hyper growth that was unexpected and everything was done to get to the point we are at now. It is amazing and I am so glad we got through those 3 months.

@Jess

Exactly! These people are talking about when the company skyrocketed over night and didn't know.

They weren't prepared to become this popular....I had to wait on some stuff too. I got frustrated too. It was worth it was well worth the time.

They ship either same day of purchase or day after. Everything is exactly where is needs to be and going exactly how it should.

View more comments (10)
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered