Product: Limelight By Alcone Enduring Lip Color Lip Gloss Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Limelight By Alcone - Not worth the price

2.6
I tried the Enduring lip color and while the color was pretty it didn’t last very long on my lips before it started to crumble and look crusty. The foundation was meh, I got maybe a low medium coverage out of it. And it slid around and transferred quite easily.
Review
Product
Limelight By Alcone Enduring Lip Color Lip Gloss
Reason of review
Bad quality

Limelight By Alcone in Smithtown, New York - Lip color/Gloss - poor quality

2.2
Besides the fact that it took over 3 weeks to get a tube of lip color and lip gloss, they do not answer emails...or if they do it's 2 weeks later. I have spent hours waiting on hold when i tried calling. The direct consultant/friend who I purchased thru was very helpful & apologetic for shipping delay, but apparently she and I have totally different lip color expectations. If you are looking for lip color that stays on, this is not for you. Does not compare in any way to Lipsense or even Cover Girl Super Stay 24. Even applying only one thin coat, it comes off on your straw, the side of you glass/cup, your finger (if you touch your lips) etc. I had to reapply immediately each time after drinking, eating, etc. This is not a Color-fast/long lasting product. Even worse with the gloss that is sold to go with it. Application is thick and fudgy...not smooth. I was dissatisfied despite trying different things recommended to me by the consultant and ended up returning within my 30 days for full refund - which is still pending. I wish the product had lived up to what i was expecting based upon the information I gathered provided prior to purchase. Will not be purchasing further Limelight product.

I agree nothing like my $7 tube of covergirl that truly doesn't budge. It comes off on EVERYTHING

I am a Lipsense rep if you are interested in this product. It does not burn your lips off.

The gloss seals the color in & tingling goes away immediately. Color lasts 4-18hrs

@Sonya

I love Lipsense but OMG, its burns like a mother!!!!!

#1381969

I would rather have lip color not last too long then have my lips burning off from the Propyl Glycol they put in Lipsense :(

@I Love my Lips

Yes but if you buy it for its staying power, that is what you want

@Lt

The vanity of some women willing to put themselves in harm's way to change the way they look is mind blowing

@TrueNotBlue

Spot on!

@I Love my Lips

Totally with you. Young Living has some nice lip gloss and lipstick.

Pure Haven does too.

Posh Beauty also. No harsh chemicals

View more comments (7)
Review
Product
Limelight By Alcone Enduring Lip Color Lip Gloss
Pros
  • Direct local distributor
Cons
  • Product not as described
Reason of review