Limelight By Alcone - Very helpful

Person I spoke with on the phone was very informative and willing to answer all of my questions with no problem. Thank you!

Review
#1196196 Review #1196196 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Good customer service

Limelight By Alcone - My beauty consultant not getting credit for orders

Every time I order from Limelight my beauty consultant does not get the percentage they are promised. I click on the proper link, enter her info, hit the button connect and nothing.

Third time it has happened, I am done with them. I have had larger orders and my beauty consultant never gets what she is supposed to. I think a girl by the name of Christina Carroll is grabbing them somehow and their company will not change it.

Do not buy anything from Christina Carroll. This siASLNV M {{Redacted}} ght wants more words so here they are blah bah blah blah blah blahb ahjb alboi sg'pijawfv ocvnmfoe gnhwO

tamaransdell_89

I always get my proper percentage. Maybe they were having some technical difficulties. They would make it right.

Review
#1104136 Review #1104136 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1104136.
Preferred solution
Give my order credit to the proper beauty consultant

Limelight By Alcone - Customer service

2.8

First let me say I am IN LOVE WITH THIER PRODUCTS I USE THEM ALL JUST ABOUT EXCEPT FOR THE FOUNDATION. THE EYE SHADOWS ARE AMAZING..THE FINISHING SPRAY INCREDIBLE BUT I ORDERED A EYELINER IN FEB I STILL GOTTEN...

AFTER I SPENT 45 ON HOLD THE VERY NASTY CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT TOLD ME SHE SHOWS IT DELIVERED ...I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO POST OFFICE ALL OF THEY WERE HOLDING IT????

IF NOT THEY NEED TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE TRACKING COMPANY THEN WRITE A LETTER TO LIMELIGHT ...I SAID FOR A $12 EYELINER ARE YOU SERIOUS??? SO THATS THE END FOR ME OF PURCHASING EVEN THOUGH I LOVE THE PRODUCTS.....NASTY SERVICE..I WOUKDNT WAIT 45 MIN TO TRY TO GER A FREE A $12 EYELINER

Aspire2Inspire

I'm sorry for your experience. Are there anything I can help you with?

@Aspire2Inspire

Seriously "are there anything I can help you with" Grammar!

View more comments (1)
Review
#1042206 Review #1042206 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1042206.
Problem with delivery

Limelight By Alcone - Customer Care Review

3.5

Placed an order 2/18/17 and it finally shipped today, 3/9/17. I sent an email asking about the hold up after two weeks.

No answer was provided. I called four days in a row at various times, and received an outgoing message that said to call back during business hours (I called during business hours EST) or that they were experiencing high call volumes or please hold. I was on hold for 17 minutes during one call. Finally, I spoke to a human today.

She said that there are only four people answering the phones.

Obviously, they have grown to quickly to take care of their clients. I don't care how great this makeup is (IF it is), I will never order more.

#1320859

I had a similar experience to yours. I am very upset that I still have not received an order placed on April 2nd.

Furthermore, as a customer, it is very frustrating seeing a beauty guide receive incentives by mail but it's been 25 days and I haven't received my order. I have called and emailed for the last week and no response.

Hi. I just wanted to clarify our shipping times.

You actually received your order in the time frame. Flat rate shipping is 11 business days from date of purchase. You received your order in 14 days. 11 business days, then 3 days to receive.

The shipping time frame is listed when you order. Your Beauty Guide should have kept in touch with you as well. Even though you did receive your order within the time frame I will explain that February was a super growing month for us. We have since hired more Customer Care as well as other employees to cover our tremendous growth spurt.

I hope you consider to give Limelight another shot. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

The Mascare Brush needs to be different it does not add Volume!! Love it EXCEPT the Brush!!

@Anonymous

The brush has since been updated

View more comments (3)
Review
#1018951 Review #1018951 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1018951.
Poor customer service

Limelight By Alcone - Thieves

If you cancel an order - beware! You get what they feel like giving you back, instead of what you paid.

Then emails to them go ignored. Bad, bad customer service! I have been attempting to get my money back since mid February and still nothing. I would never purchase from them again.

The aggravation is not worth it. You would think that a new company such as Alcone would go above and beyond to make certain that their customers have a great experience shopping with them, but they don't.

I can foresee this company will not be around long. I feel sorry for the representatives pushing their products and trying to make a living working for Alcone.

#1320869

TIRED OF "THE GROWTH" EXCUSE!! YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY!!

I am very upset that I still have not received an order placed on April 2nd.

First, I was misled by the Beauty Guide that advertised and encouraged customers to use free shipping but never shared that it was delayed shipping. Furthermore, as a customer, it is very frustrating seeing a beauty guide receive incentives by mail but it's been 25 days and I haven't received my order.

If there's anything I can do to help, please reach out to me.

breezystorms@hotmail.com

I'm sorry for your experience.

You are not being ignored.

We are in a hyper growth right now. We have grown over 40% each month since December.

@Angela

All MLM companies say this. SO old and stupid and BS.

View more comments (2)
Review
#1018204 Review #1018204 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1018204.
Cons