LimeLife by Alcone - Cult Environment

Am I the only person who saw how the company paid the bg's early so they could subscribe to that so called Amazebox? The beauty guides are so blind I feel sorry for them.

The ones on the bottom probably on got paid $38 and then was munipulated into subscribing into a *** subcription. Now you not only have your monthly website fee but you also have this Amazebox to pay for and after all of that you still have the pressure of getting active. That Amazebox is a hoax just as the Brighter Together Foundation you all gave money to help women with a pyramid scheme. Why must they put money in a box (Sound familiar ?) (Amazebox) to save thier own money to start a business if beauty guides are donating?

Where is the money that was raised by beauty guides? This company is full of Snakes and Fakes. By the way go read Bobbi Browns response on that post they were so proud to share she obviously hadn't used their products that was a paid promotional ad. Simply..

The Ceo cares about nothing but sales just listen to her lives. She's so munipulative.

She's preys on the weak minded. Do your research before getting involved.

Did you see what came in the "Amazebox" 3 freaking products 2 of which were tiny samples. No thank you.

@Anonymous

I'm not surprised at all. I knew it was *** Just to another way to get the beauty guides to put more money in the box just as the women in Guatemala do. Lol

. LMAO

@Anonymous

This company is a straight up joke with a bunch women on antidepressants unhappy with their own lives who think they know beauty trying to make extra income by preying on others

The amazebox selling out in 24hrs was nothing more then a marketing strategy. The only ones adding the subscription was the beauty guides.

Lol..

I saw one beauty guide (DCK) so desperate to get her team to buy more she showed a screenshot pic where she bought one in her daughters name giving them that idea to put a subscription in a family members name. I don't believe nobody's buying their products anymore but the actual beauty guides.

View more comments (4)
Poor customer service
Review #1553553 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1553553.

LimeLife by Alcone - They are awesome company to work for. And they have really made my day so much better.

This was my first time calling them about a missing bulk order and they were amazing about replacing everything for me. I’m happy that I am a Limelife Beauty Guide and they really took good care of my problem.

Good customer service
Review #1544438 is a subjective opinion of poster.

LimeLife by Alcone - Awful company, horrible ethics, unfair unjust discriminating business practices

I had a horrible experience with limelife and they won’t refund my money even though I tried to contact them in the required time to get a refund but they were slow to getting back to me and by that time it was too late. I will never purchase from them and I will recommend to my friends and family and any one else I know to stay away from this joke of a company.

They take products from other companies and resell them with different names and a much higher price. Such garbage.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1492515 is a subjective opinion of poster.

LimeLife by Alcone - Exchange is impossible!

2.8

I literally ordered a kit that came with the cleanser, moisturizer and a mask. I intended to order the masque of zen but ordered the skin polish instead.

Well I didn’t realize you can’t just send back one item of a “collection” even though they do sell those collection items separately! I already paid 7 bucks to send the wrong mask back now I have to send the stuff I’ve been using for over a week?! Instead of them just sending the one item. So now I am down one item from the collection but paid for the whole collection 82 and 7 to ship that wrong item back.

To make them make it right they want me to send the other items back which will cost me an extra 7-10 so all in all one collection will have cost me over 99 bucks. Worst policy ever!!!!

That is highly unfortunate that this happened to you. Have you talked to your beauty guide?! If you were my customer Id immediately send you the right Collection and have you send the wrong items to me at my expense.

I am sure if you would contact the Beauty Guide you purchased from she would help exchange the product for you. Sorry you are having such a hard time. I haven't had to exchange anything through the company but I would hope the person you bought from would take care of this for you.

Good review of Limelife and other mlms who make their money off overpriced, mediocre goods purchased by the consultants, not actual customers on episode 3 of Podcast called The Dream.

View more comments (2)
Limelight By Alcone Customer Care
Review #1385532 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Great experience. Repeat customer

I love the quality of limelight and the ease of purchase. All inquiries and questions are answered promptly.

Good customer service
Review #1348066 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1348066.

Limelight By Alcone - Horrible Customer Service

1.8

I ordered the dream clean face wash a little over a month ago but ended up not liking it. It was too harsh for my face.

So, I sent it back with the exchange form included in the package to exchange it for the quench cleanse. I sent it off less than 30 days after I had received it, and I tracked my package and it told me it was delivered on April 30th. I haven't heard anything back from them telling me my new face wash is being sent to me. I emailed them last Monday and this previous Monday about it and haven't gotten a reply, I also have called them and every time I am left on hold for a while.

I left a message and a phone number to call me back at and have not yet heard anything from them. Their customer service is horrible.

I also know a few people who ordered their concealer and they keep pushing the shipping date back. I feel like they are way over their heads in this business.

doTerra has an awesome skincare line plus essential oils if you grow tired of this tired company ‘lielife’

I was with this company during 2017 and, even though a lot of their products are good quality, it's not worth their aweful customer service. You might as well consider it a loss. I replaced their products with other better companies.

Smithtown, New York
Cons
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1257064 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Limelight customer service lied

Three calls were made to track an order that was paided extra for . First call was told order would be at her doorstep by this Tuesday .

Second call was told there was no way to find this out but not to worrry that it would be there due to paying extra . This morning finds out it has not been shipped . Called before ordering and was advised to pay for quicker shipping so I did . She told me I would deffinately receive this order before going out of town .

The communication with LIMELIGHT is just not right to be lied to over and over. So very sad due to finding out people who did not pay extra received there orders before me .

There is no excuse for this . Extremely dissatisfied customer

Order processing issue
Review #1256224 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Bullying by fellow “Beauty Guides”

I joined Limelight for a huge cost of $185. I was so excited but when I started asking questions to the beauty guides in charge of me (I thought I could be my own boss??) it really hurt.

I wouldn’t suggest selling their product to anyone. Also, bc I haven’t made $5000 in sales my friend in the UK who tried to purchase $500 worth of their stuff was turned away and was asked to purchase through Ashley Delph.

She’s as fake as they come. This company is garbage.

Sorry to hear this! I have been with the company 2 short months and have had great success. It’s all about how you work it.

@Anonymous

Some people aren’t willing to lie

Poor customer service
Review #1255206 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Very good

Directed to me the correct number to call.

Good customer service
Review #1246918 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1246918.

Limelight By Alcone - Scam!!

1.5

I recieved my product and as soon as it came in, i realized it didnt match. I asked to exchange it and was lied to and told i would recieve a shiplling label etc...(they dont even provide shiping labels anyway.

After that i was ignored for weeks. After the "beauty guide" had been lying to me i contacted the compay by email to figure out a return. It took several days to get a response. They asked for my order number and i provided it.

They called today on a friday while i was working( not sure why theh couldnt email) and told me it had to be shipped by sunday.... Um thanks thats actually impossible to do.

It seems like a scam. They just didnt want to return the product.

Aspire2Inspire

Limelight by Alcone offers a full 30 day money back guarantee. It sounds like you didn't make the 30 day deadline which is why customer care stated you had until "Sunday".

I've had zero issues on returning anything which has only been once... but the 30 day guarantee is there with no questions asked.

@Aspire2Inspire

I actually told my beauty guide the day I recieved the product that I wanted to return. She told me she had a shipping label and kept putting it kff. That's a lie, you pay return shipping.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1206865 is a subjective opinion of poster.