Limelight By Alcone - AWFUL

Erin Blair Goblin was my consultant. She told me everything I purchased was returnable.

This is not true. The concealer is an "at home" product and non refundable. This is a scam and not a reputable company. Buyer Beware!

Never order from Limelight by Alcone.

What reputable company does not allow returns? {{Redacted}}

What does "at home" product mean?

My apologies to Erin Blair Goblin and Limelight. I returned a sample that Erin had provided to me, not the product. Limelight provided a full refund on what I returned.

View more comments (1)
Mckinney, Texas
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1329606 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Missing product

Melissa Gallegos cashed checked from mrs ruth Copeland.

Limelight By Alcone Concealer
Review #1325713 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1325713.

Limelight By Alcone - Bad bad

Mrs ruth Copeland never received a product concealer fair tone ,,melissa Gallegos was independent sales rep in Arizona

Limelight By Alcone Concealer
Review #1325180 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1325180.

Limelight By Alcone - Very unsatisified

I ordered the concealer and paid 30.00 for it. It didnt hardly cover at all and it was very small.

It rubbed off on my shirt and the coverage was horrible. I will not be ordering this product ever again. The product says it to be the best concealer and that is not true. The amount you get for the price is ridiculous.

I bought it to cover up a tattoo because I was told by someone who sells it, it covers tattoos very well.

Very unhappy and unsatisified. I was thinking about ordering the make up after ordering this concealer but not now.

tamaransdell_89

LL concealer is $24. not $30.

I will agree, it doesn't cover my tattoos. But i do like the coverage it gives.

It's not my favorite of their products. I'm sorry you were anything but satisfied.

The concealer is only $22. And you should be able to see on the website the sizing. Foundation would work better as a full coverage over a tattoo.

They will tell you anything to sell their product. That's the problem. Money rules all with these Beauty Huides so desperate to get rich.

View more comments (2)
Limelight By Alcone Concealer
Cons
Product not as described
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1126942 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1126942.

Limelight By Alcone - Eyeshadows and concealer allergy

2.3

Both the concealer and eye shadow gave me awful, red blisters on eye area. Was really disappointed as I thought this was higher quality makeup.

I'll be going back to my former makeup line, needless to say! You get what you pay for I guess.

I also got red blisters around my eyes and around my mouth from the limelight makeup, I am glad it wasn’t just me, I have to send it back

I had been using the one drop wonder, calm balm, and foundation since December and have loved it. I recently ran out of the one drop wonder and subbed some samples of must dew i had to help blend the foundation with my dry skin.

Since then I’ve had raw red eyelids and with dry flaky patches around my lashes. I don’t use the must dew on my eyes but that’s the only difference.

A friend of mine had the same reaction but used different limelight products. Ugh!

I have never had skin problems with other makeup— I got the concealer and foundation, along with the primer spray for Christmas last month and within a week of using the product I have burn like rashes on my eyelids and brow bones . Love the product but it’s really huting me... guess this stuff isn’t what all it’s cracked up to be.

View more comments (2)
Bad quality
Review #1110695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1110695.

Limelight By Alcone - Concealer Review

Got told by a rep the conclear should cover my dark circles and hasn't I ask for her to call company and refund but nothing and if I want to send it back I would have to pay shipping and not receive the shipping and tax from the conclear as well as the amount I been trying to email limelight and nothing the beauty rep doesn't try and help I am so frustrated and will never order ever again

For dark circles the best concealer to use will be used as a color corrector and not be the ONLY product you need. Some women have BAD dark circles (like myself).

Im fair skinned. I use concealer #3, which is peach based. The foundation goes over that. If you feel like you need even more at that point, which some women do, then a little more foundation in that spot or a brightening concealer should do the trick.

If you dont end up with a refund there are still ways to get use from the product. Your regular foundation should work over the concealer. I wish I could physically show you.

I used the concealer and foundation at my wedding and it was the best decision I could have made. So I am sad to hear of your frustration

@Alishawalker

I have the color correct concealer and it does nothing for my dark circles and when I very lightly tap the foundation over it, it makes all my fine lines & wrinkles under my eyes show up!! What a waste of money. All my beauty guide could say was “go watch some YouTube for help”.

View more comments (1)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1046485 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone Products and Services Reviews