State: California Product: Limelight By Alcone Enduring Lip Color Lipstick Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Limelight By Alcone - Enduring Lip Color Lipstick Review from Vallejo, California

1.6
I saw limelights products on instagram, being used by a makeup artist who also sells the products. I ordered an enduring lip color. Shipping took 7 days, which was so so. Packaging was not that great, just a plain manilla envelope, no tissue or bow or anything special. Product itself was pretty dry and thick. It may just be the formula though. The color payoff was great, but it did leave marks on my cup after drinking. I returned it and got no email or phone call and finally after two weeks i emailed them asking for my refund. They said they emailed me before and they did not. Then they credited my account right then. I told them i was unhappy, they did not apologize whatsoever. I told them it was my first and only experience with them and probably my last. Their customer service needs fixing.

The foundation is full of toxic ingredients, and call it 'botanical.' Helllllo! LOL

I'm sorry about your experience. Is there anything I can do to help?

Foundation is crappy...not worth the money whatsoever!

@Anonymous

Hi there. The foundation is not applied like you would apply just any foundation. There's several videos that demonstrate how it is applied.

@Anonymous

As this is Professional Cosmetics, there is a different way of applying. What problems did you have?

Please let me help you.

Prolashinaflash@gmail.com

@Anonymous

It’s makeup not rocket science. Shouldn’t be so stressful or difficult

View more comments (5)