Most Helpful

Limelight By Alcone Worst DS Company Ever

1.2

I signed up to sell Limelight by Alcone. I was successful making sells and gaining customers.

Just 30 days into signing up the backorders started. My customers and myself had to wait months to get the products. I waited 3 months to get a black eyeliner pen. Customer service was rude and they never followed through with fixing any wrongs.

Then all the foundations were on backorder. Instead of fixing these issues they continued to launch new products and change packaging. Then the freeze for any new Guides because they where sinking fast. The founders kept posting videos on how out of control they knew all these issues with back orders and customer service were.

It was too late in my opinion. The products were good. A little pricy for my taste, but you can't sell something that isn't available to buy. My customers lost faith in the company.

I have 2 former customers to this day that never received items nor did they ever get a refund from the company. Then 3 months after I left my Enroller began bullying me for openly telling other people about my experience. No matter how good their products were the company is a complete disaster. The women that are actually making a decent income bully and lie to their teams to keep their numbers up.

Limelight has scammed so much money from reps and customers by not sending anything after making a purchase they should be investigated and shut down entirely! Limelight was the worst and most corrupt Direct Sales Company I have ever worked for.

Stay clear of this company at all costs. Hopefully they will be forced to stop doing direct sales.

I had a very similar story to yours. I left that company.

That was so shady. I couldn't trust them anymore and my clients didn't trust the company either.

My reputation was on the line because of them. Notice that they erased all negative comments on Facebook of customers asking where their products were.

I agree.

I agree this is a pyramid scheme Why do you have to be on a team w here the team lead gets money from the sales their team members make . The team lead is raking in the dough who needs them? Scam

Thats so STRANGE. I have ordered Lymelifelimelight products since they opened.

I have never had them refuse me a refund in fact one time I was over the 30 days for a return I told them what happened and why and they were extremely nice and made an exception for me that one time.

I loved all of the products. All of the products I’ve gotten have better ingredients than so many make up products on the market they all perform very well I’ve never been pressured into buying anything

Consider yourself lucky...

I joined LimeLight (now LimeLife) in September of 2017. I have seen absolutely none of what Hooks08 is describing.

I have been so impressed with the integrity of this company and how they are committed to their reps and customers. They have absolutely awesome customer service. The only times there were Out Of Stock for any length of time was when they were rebranding. They do not even do backorders when people order.

They go out of their way to make things right if a mistake is made, etc. It is NOT A SCAM. There is no way to lost money with this company unless you just do something that's not very smart such as ordering a lot of product up front. They highly discourage that.

They also discourage salesy and spammy tactics. I have learned so much from all of the phenomenal trainings that are absolutely free.

Also, it has given me confidence that I lacked which is the best part of being involved. The comment that the company is corrupt is amost comical as this can not be further from the truth.

@Jane McNeill

You sound brainwashed. MLMs have such a cult mentality,

@Anonymous

This absolutely not true and no I don’t sell the products. I’m a customer. I know several ladies that sell limelife these ladies would never join a cult their Christian ladies with families.

SteadyHedgehog666
@Jane McNeill

Free? Can I get this "free training" too? Or, do you have to invest and order a kit first?

I have noticed, and it's always through these sort of rants, that the people that don't belong at Limelife, that SHOULDN'T be at Limelife, that don't measure up to the standards & integrity of the company....weed themselves out. Unfortunately, this sort of vindictiveness and blame game is simply a way to justify to themselves and others why they weren't successful and they're now back to square one.

With everything that a BG is given to be successful with their business from the company, there is only one reason why they weren't! They didn't do what they were supposed to! End of story! Had they listened & IMPLEMENTED all the thousands of tips, suggestions and trainings the right way, they wouldn't be here or ANYWHERE saying all these ridiculous comments!

I've never heard so much complaining, and whining, and excuses, and lies, and uninformed comments in my life, as I have from women that failed to be successful, and trying to justify it! OF COURSE YOU WEREN'T! Listen to you! Had you done what you should have, and kept working instead of giving up, you would've gotten the Personal Development that Limelife encourages & offers, and would've done it!

How many more of these rants are out there that you've done about other companies, since you left Limelife?! Anyway...it's too bad that you didn't put in the work and do what you should have, but since YOU CHOSE not to, I'm glad you left!

It's not where you belong. Good luck!

@A Girl that DOES

What standard? The pyramid scheming, social media clogging job for people who don't want to actually work?

@Anonymous

Lol cult mentality is a shame.

@A Girl that DOES

Great Company and Makeup. I have had NONE Of the issues described in this (above) rant

The L and C she is referring to are still with LL. I don't know who you're referring to, but it's definitely not L or C.

I don't know of anyone in customer service named Patrick, although it's not like the early days when there were only a couple people fielding customer service calls from customers AND reps. I joined during the BOOM in November of 2015. I've weathered all the bumps there have been since that time and I'm still here. Why?

Because this company is AMAZING! The products are amazing, the leaders are amazing, our training is amazing and Corporate is absolutely incredible! I know we have something amazing here and I can patiently wait out all the bumps. I've never had an issue with customer service.

They've ALWAYS been very patient, kind and helpful, even when they knew I was frustrated. The backorder issues were all directly related to the small, family manufacturing companies not being able to keep up with our demand. The foundations were handpoured and they literally didn't have the manpower to keep up with us. In fact, while were having growing pains, so were our manufacturers.

We were all scrambling to hire and train new personnel to keep up with the growth. I am a former Younique rep and was actually directly under A in the company. I can tell you without a doubt that the leadership in this company is incredible and I have never once regretted leaving them for LL. Corporate is as transparent and forthcoming as is rumored.

I've never once felt they were keeping things from us, as was common practice at Younique. I weathered the change in the 3D mascara and I know the truth about why it changed. So, when I say that LL is different and transparent, I absolutely mean it or I wouldn't still be here three years later. I am and have ALWAYS been proud to be a Beauty Guide for LimeLife by Alcone.

I'm also proud to say that I see the potential of this company, and I can be patient while we have growing pains. The cream rises to the top!

@Kim

“L” is Lindsay Colombe and “C” is Christina Hernandez. They despise on another.

Lindsay writes evil Letters to whomever is a high leader out of jealousy, when she loses them on ger team to a competing company. She gets people pay cuts and gets herself a raise. I am a firm beleiver that Lindsay is now a shareholder in Limelife ny Alcone. I was just a peeon but I have eyes.

I would not recommend LImelife to anyone EVER AGAIN.

All it is,!is some essential oils mixed in a bowl and told that its a miracle skin potion. The makeup is good but more colors would’ve been great.

@Krystle Leyko

You are hilarious essential oils. Why don’t you act like an adult and shut up.

Limelight now LimeLife by Alcone is a pyramid scheme. Top leaders take your teams and get jealous when you begin to succeed, beauty guides report one another constantly and get each other fired or suspended.

Leaders use marketing ads and deny it.

Products are okay, not the best in the market. Don’t recommend working for this company, unless you have a lot of money to invest and beg people to buy your products.

@Jenna

Why are women so desperate like crabs climbing out of a bucket? They just believe any BS thrown at them especially those depressed women out there. So gullible.

@StrongWoman

Or nuts claiming to have brain injury. Crazy lady in our group. Come to think of it many women who are with this company are a bit ‘off.’ I got sucked in too but then saw the light.

@Anonymous

Couldn’t sell nothing huh? I guess it’s your sunny personality.

I’m a customer and all that you are describing I’ve never seen and I know 5 ladies that sell’s limelife and they’re the nicest young ladies you’ll ever meet. I only buy off of one of them and guess what the other four are friends with her.

@Jenna

email me I use to work with Limelife, I found something amazing missy0953@aol.com and it’s not saturated yet, the company just started in the United States and booming!

They are different. These are growing pains par for the course with a rebrand and global expansion.

The rebrand, new packaging, and reformulation of some product was a requirement of global expansion. There was no alternative. I’ve not lost any clients, but that’s in large part because I communicate well with them, keep popular product on hand in the event of a back order situation, and help them find alternatives in the meantime.

Never had a problem with customer service or unfulfilled requests in the year and a half I’ve been with the company. My leaders are great!

I am finding it very discouraging that almost a year later there is still a backorder, or out of stock issue. I think if you are growing so fast you can’t keep stock, slow the growth to build a strong reliable foundation for the company and the BG’s.

Hard to sell what is not available and the available date keeps getting pushed back at the last minute.Guess it’s time to sit and watch what happens before promoting product that won’t/can’t be delivered. Sad I had high hopes for this company, thought they were different

@A sad BG

With respect, the company was not even 2 years old at the time and went from a 2 person operation to an almost overnight blow up almost immediately. It takes a second to adjust.Regarding product quality, it is literally professional makeup.

That is not a lie. As a makeup artist, I was already using the foundation and about to purchase that same concealer for my kit when I discovered Limelight. It is exactly the same products. They are quality products and are not made of poor ingredients as one commenter replied below.

How can you say that a product that has served professionals for over 60 years is low quality. Pros have to rely on the products, they don't have time to mess with unreliable or inconsistent tools.I decided to sign up with Limelight in Oct 2017 and have not had a single back order yet. I do remember the CEOs doing several FB lives talking about talking to the companies they were working with about adjusting their output. After signing up to work with Limelight they were no longer only serving professional, but now consumers.

That 10xed the amount of orders they were getting in a little over a year.I understand the frustration, but we also have to be realistic. The physical world gives us limitations.

The only folks making money in multi level marketing are those who started on the 'bottom' of the pyramid! The prices for cheap manufactured products that contain harmful to humans and the environment ingredients is shameful!

Their marketing costs more than the products ingredients! What you put on your body should be as clean and safe as what you eat!

#Truth

@Wildflower

This is an unfortunate misconception. The products are literally pro products. And the ingredients are not low quality at all.

@Makeup Artist

Pro means nothing when you’re talking about the health of ingredients. Know how many pros have hormonal disruptions probably due in part to the crap they put on their faces?

Do toxic products work? He’ll yeah they do but at what monetary, health, and environmental costs?

@LadyBug

You abviously have not researched the ingredients of the products. They created their skin care with the intent of making it safe.

A friend of the CEO had breast cancer and that was what inspired them to make sure they used natural and safe ingredients in the skin care.

They have reformulated all of their makeup to be paraben free and free of harmful ingredients. Make sure you have researched before you post.

@Wildflower

All of their products are worldwide approved ingredients they've removed all toxins since they have went International so your comment is invalid as of now.

@Wildflower

Why do you feel it Necessary to lie like that?

I bet you wish you would have stayed now!n

@kdub32

Bet she's glad she didn't.

@Dubsuk

So glad!

@kdub32

No! Still the best decision I ever made.

LL is still the shadiest company I've ever worked for.

My former sponsor still a bully. No regrets at all.

@Hooks08

I hear you gal! You go! Best thing ever did was not get too far in and got the heck out.

@Hooks08

Hi, I also had similar issues :( And this was last year. Things were backordered and I was never told this because apparently THIS GOES FOR ITEMS IN THE KIT TOO.

I'm medium toned, and I received the DARK kit. When I called care, after being on hold for almost an hour, the guy...gawd, what was his name. Patrick? Was so snooty, rude, curt and snarky all rolled up in his delightful righteousness told me, they do not replace kit items.

I'm not a black person. He said, just order the colors for you. I said, how, they are backordered? He literally SIGHED on the phone and said, there's nothing I can do.

Silence. I hung up.I send in my immediate termination via email not even a month in. I was immediately booted from this upline, that keeps bragging about her business. Her name starts with an "L." She never reached out, never asked how I could help, nothing.

Just kicked me out. I wasn't making money for her greedy butt, so I guess I never mattered. All she does is flaunt and brag about how much money she makes but only favors the ones that make her the most money and sells the most, recruits the most. What a joke.Too bad, the products are pretty decent.

Upline is the horror you hear about on blogs now. She is the PRIME example of one. And guess what? Her makeup technique is so horrible anyways!

But she's making her $$$, that's all that matters. She brags and brags about how she left Younique for this opportunity, however, it's very obvious that her self-centered self hasn't changed!

Palmdale, Florida, United States #1356234
@In the Bad Limelight

She only hit Black Status with Younique once so it's not like she was one of the real top leaders at Younique because she wasn't. I read straight through her and Limelight Ceo's and Leaders.

They try and control all their Beauty Guides by manipulating their minds. They actually believe celebrities use their makeup when the fact is some have actually done makeup for celebrities but didn't use Limelight by Alcones makeup. The Alcone store provides makeup to production companies for theatrical makeup not everyday makeup. Someone is going to sue them sooner or later.

Kinda remind me of a Cult or Scientology group the way they manipulate their minds. Their focus in training is how to control someones thought process. They make up excuses for anything that happens. L has been making up excuses for her bad skin and why their products don't work for her since she been there.

She constantly lie on her lives and even posts. Her older son obviously doesn't live with her and she pretends he does. The 2 other founding Beauty Guide Leaders don't even work. They don't even know how to be leaders and bounce off of L and C for ideas.

And don't let me start on the cooperate dude who wants to be an inspirational Speaker so bad. Really all yo have to do is go through his timeline and you know he's out of his league. He was good managing the store applying makeup. I remember some of his first lives he was mimicking L's lives so bad it was ridiculous.

The whole leadership over there is FAKE! L and C can't stand one another. They are constantly in competition against each other and their leaders on their teams. Both of them want to be like A from the Y company.

Their beauty guides constantly report each other to compliance because of jealousy. I say both of you did good getting out while yo could. I'm a person who doesn't do DS but thought about it and did my research before I did and quickly changed my mind.

No wonder you hardly hear any of them saying do you research. It's a big MESS!!

@Anonymous

Nope BG report things that are against policy bc we are a professional brand so when people choose to not follow policies and procedures and try to make the rest of use look unprofessional you may get reported to complainace.

Exactly.

@Anonymous

It amazes me with all the complaints against LC & CK that they keep them around. Yes they are top executives but with all the bullying & mean girl talk going on they are actually losing beauty guides.

And yes, the bragging about how much money they make & taking pics of their big new homes, new cars is really a turn off. I don't ever see other top leaders in other companies doing that. Sometimes being humble is better. One lady who was an executive leader quit last spring because they bullied her.

It didn't end there as she was professional & kept her business to herself w/o involving others. LC & CK kept going after her. In fact LC wrote a very damaging letter to the CEO of her full time job complaining about her. She was fired from that full time job, which she also lived in TX & was affected by the storm.

Her family had to move out of the home they were in & start over somewhere else. I think she did find another job, but she's not doing direct sales anymore.

Can't blame her. She should have seeked legal action for what was done to her, & for no reason but maliciousness!

@Anonymous

I hate that that happened. I have to tell you, though....the makeup IS used by makeup artists.

That is why I signed up. I WAS a makeup artist before I signed up. The reason why it LOOKS like it isn't the same stuff is because they license out the product and change the name.Now they are manufacturing additional products, but the Foundation has actually been used from Hollywood to weddings to news anchors for decades. I think they had to remove a couple of the companies who were not keeping up with the output, but the concealer and setting spray are also pro.

Most of the other products are very comparable to the pro products already in my kit.I was even at a MUA masterclass last year with top industry artists, many of them from Hollywood, vogue, etc. that have to work with 4k cameras ( which shows everything now). Almost everyone there had the foundation in their kit under the original name or Limelight and one of them even mentioned Must Dew (the facial oil) as one of his favorite skin prep items. He doesn't sell it or have any reason to promote it.Still, I just hate how terribly their first 2 years went.

I can't imagine being in their shoes with all the fires they had to put out.

I hope it makes you feel better that the top leaders that I follow have actually chastised us for acting that way and try to be clear how poor behavior that is. I really believe that most of them are trying to grow and move forward.

@Anonymous

I was a previous yellow Younique presenter and left for LimeLife By Alcone. The paragraphs I'm ready concern me greatly.

I've only been with L for two weeks and promoted to BG. The CK that is being mentioned is this Chelsie by any chance? I'm not directly under her. I was brought in by someone who's leader is CK if that is the person I'm thinking of.

I noticed a difference in both makeup and skin care lines. I have nothing negative to say because I am so new. But did I make a mistake in leaving Younique for the L? When I ask questions in other places I never get answers.

I'd like to know if I made a mistake. Thank you for any help you can give me.

@Anonymous

You describe the leadership and Beauty Guides to a T. They don't push things they buy in grocery stores like they push Limelight because there's no money in it for them is why.

@Anonymous

You’re such a joke I’d be embarrassed if I was you. Acting like a beauty product company is a cult is just I’m mean hilarious.

@In the Bad Limelight

This is such complete craziness Yes it is so terrrible that your products are so amazing that they sell out we sould a years supply of foundation in 3 months bc we grew so fast.. the person your speaking of rarely even talks about Younique and when she does she absolutely never bashes them she says she was grateful to have that as her starter company.

The only people that I know that are made are the inpatient ones that think a business is a Lottery ticket It's work when you don't work you don't last. I had my biggest s sales months during the backorders why??? bc I told my clients up front it was sold out The CeOs are so transparent and customer serivice are amazing. But I am actually glad we had the big backorders situation bc it was a quick way to *** out the ones that weren't serious about their business or that will always play the Victim card.

Excuses are the quick way to failure. I made my customers samples of foundation to get them through till backorders were back. So the only customer service that sounds terrible was yours to your own customers. Things happen out of stock etc but no one that ever made it to the top was dropped there by so pillow cloud.

Look inwardly before blaming all your problems on 1 person or customer service get over it suck it up or you will never be happy or successful.

Good luck with your future indevors. Try changing your mindset and take time for personal development and professional training which we have so much of it's insane.

Endeavours?

@truth and Honest real talk

Truth..The average Beauty Guide makes $750 a year.

"Look inwardly before blaming all your problems on 1 person or customer service.

Get over it suck it up or you will never be happy or successful."....

You don't want all that professional training to go to waste. Make sure to buy yourself something nice with all that money.

@Hooks08

These Limelight 'Beauty Guides' are the pushiest, most obnoxious group of people I've ever met, and I have bought lots of stuff from MLM companies. I'm embarrassed for them and their desperation to sell, sell, sell.

Limelight doesn't offer anything special. You can get the same or better at many other places.

@In the Bad Limelight

Those 'L' names seem to be the most ruthless ones. I considered selling for one but opted out after hearing stories from coworkers about their group.

So sorry she made you feel like you weren't valued.

Unfortunately many are all about the money and flaunt what they make in hopes of luring more into the scam. The Lord says not to boast...

@In the Bad Limelight

The person you are referring to....If it's the same person I think you're talking about I think she was "bought out" by another company now anyway. I was pissed when I saw that.

So inauthentic! She was not very good at makeup for a pro company and mysteriously changed companies after being featured on ABC for how well she was doing.I think that guy is still with the company, the customer service guy. There literally was nothing they could do. I can only imagine you being the 100th person that hour that he had the same conversation with.

That is part of the reason I waited to join until later.When a company blows up from 2 people to 10,000+ in a little over a year you're bound to have set backs. No one goes in to business thinking they will be serving over a 4 million people in less than 3 years. It really sucks about what happened. Looking at the facts now it all makes sense, though.

Basically they licensed other products ( pro products) who had only been manufacturing enough for their current customer base, which was makeup artists. Actual makeup artists. Now everyone and their dog is an MUA and they all go to YouTube for their product recommendations. But this stuff was for actual working MUAs that couldn't deal with poor performing product.

My understanding was that it was specifically the foundation that was holding them back the most. I've looked into that company extensively. They have a very high testing procedure to ensure that the color is exact so it does go a little bit slow. They simply were not ready for the contract they signed with Limelight.

It was VERY unfortunate, but it wasn't about being shady on the CEOs behalf.I'm being 100% honest when I say that I have yet to have a bad experience with this company. I am not asking you to change your opinion or trying to make excuses.

I am presenting another point of view using the same facts. What happened to you would have pissed me off, too.

#1620952

Agreed

Austin, Texas, United States #1343680

I get your unhappiness I do. I signed up to sell too and was disappointed that so much went wrong shortly there after.

BUT I'm glad I stuck around because things are getting better...WAY better. As for being bullied that is flat out wrong and shouldn't be a bad reflection on the company itself or their products, but those who were doing the bullying.

My experience with customer service has always been excellent, even during the time they were having so much problems. The company is new and working out the kinks is to be expected.

View more comments (10)
Poor customer service
Review #1056040 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Money

2.8

I am a beauty gueid wanted to see if I can get money back

Author
Review #1512793 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Horrible products gave me a reaction

Tried the foundation and got chemical burn on my face! The lipsticks aren’t even cruelty free and the shadow has crushed bugs in it!

Bad quality
Review #1492517 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Sotoks

I have been using limelight sotoks for about a month and my brown spot has gotten worse. Does it get worse before it gets better?

What is the brown spot? Has a doctor seen it?

Do you take medication? Are you exposed to sun or inclement weather? There are so many variables to answering thus question.

It could be your diet? The only cure all is having a dermatologist test the area to find out what it is and if outs treatable.

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1443914 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1443914.

Limelight By Alcone - Worst leadership

The sponsor leadership is horrible and so pushy! I hate that they cause hype to make you join them. What bad taste.

Work Experience or Job Application
Review #1410244 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Listen to The Dreamer

I hope The Dreamer causes true change to MLMs.

Author
Review #1407818 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1407818.

Limelight By Alcone - Cancellation

Hey, everyone, this company sucks! They have fees every month that no one will advise you of and a huge fee to "renew" your subscription.

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for several months, I have only been able to contact them once via phone and when i did finally talk to an actual person she belittled me and said there was nothing she could do for me besides send me an email for cancelation but I don't have that email anymore so I am unable to access it.

Overall this has been the worst experience of my life and advice everyone NEVER to get involved with this company. They have very poor customer service.

I am a former Beauty Guide and I disagree with this post. If you read the agreement like you "agreed" too, then it would tell you that there was a $9.95 charge monthly for management of your backoffice/green room and website as well as the annual/anniversary date charge of I believe $75 if you chose to renew.

When I decided to step away, all it took was an email to customer service. I agree with some of the "pushy-ness" but all in all, the company is not bad.

Always read the fine print people, it's there I promise. Don't go bashing when you just didn't want to take the time to do your research before signing up with a MLM company..

I think it’s unfair to generalize the entire company. Yes, there are pushy leaders and yes the products may not work for everyone.

However, I have literally never had a bad customer service experience with this company and the products all work great for me! That is why it is a business in a box where you create your own opportunity. If someone is pushy tell them it is your business to do what you’d like. If the products don’t work for you experiment and try other brands if you want.

The print on the application states that it’s 9.95 a month (for which they provide an online office where all your commissions and discounts are handled for you plus you get an instant 20% off) and the annual fee is noted. It’s a contract like anything else in this world...would you sign a mortgage without reading all of the sentences?!

I do agree it should be easy to cancel your membership though. Sorry you had such an awful experience that ruined it for you!

Beauty Guides will tell you too that all companies are in this consumer site, but that’s not true now, is it? These aren’t made up stories with one person and multiple names.

These are TRUTHS that these nutcases refuse to believe b/c they’re so busy trying to make another income and ripping people off! It’s sickening.

were you a rep or just a customer? one of my friends just signed up for this mlm bs and i'm gathering evidence of it's pyramid schemey-ness

@anon1234567890

Watch how your friend changes—-and not for the better either.

Manipulatedwomen in a cult-like organization. The people who defend this company and products are delusional and nuts!.

Yes they SUCK BAD. WORST makeup leadership and beauty guides.

@Rachel P

That is unfair to generalize all beauty guides like that. I have been a beauty guide for almost 2 years and am honest, supportive and advocate for my customers.

Sorry you obviously had a bad experience but please don’t belittle all of us. It’s not fair.

FrivolousCrab822

Agree

View more comments (8)
Author
Cons
Poor
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1407011 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Ordering

This is the second time I've tried to go to your website in order mascara with no luck someone please call me 480-518-7840 I'm just trying to order some mascara it's saying my email is not available that's my email I don't know what you guys are saying alright thanks

This should give you a clue how they operate. Why continue to do business with them?

Have you been able to purchase the mascara? Let me know and I can try to help you.

View more comments (1)
Order processing issue
Review #1398621 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Worst mascara ever

1.4

This is a buildable fiber mascara. I didn't notice much flaking, but you really have to build for it to look decent. (I'm talking like 5 coats.) Not for me....

Bad quality
Review #1353445 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1353445.

Limelight By Alcone - Great experience. Repeat customer

I love the quality of limelight and the ease of purchase. All inquiries and questions are answered promptly.

Good customer service
Review #1348066 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1348066.

Contact Limelight By Alcone Customer Service

United States
Phone:
(844) 232-6294
All Limelight By Alcone Contacts

Limelight By Alcone - Great skin care, terrible makeup.

3.6

So, first of all I am not a promoter, nor do I sell Limelife. I have tried a wide range of Limelife products. I will list each with my review. Keep in mind I am mid 30's with oily acne prone skin with enlarged pores & some fine lines & wrinkles.

First lets start with makeup.

Botanical Foundation: I absolutely hated the foundation. Its thick, cakey, & feeks tacky even after setting it with powder & spray. It did not look good on my skin & basically melted off within a couple of hours. I would not recommend.

Perfect Eyeliner: if you like a really sharp eyeliner pen, you may like this eyeliner. I however felt the tip was too fine for my preference & didnt like this product. Would not Recommend.

Mascara: This is a buildable fiber mascara. I didn't notice much flaking, but you really have to build for it to look decent. (I'm talking like 5 coats.) Not for me. Would Not Reccomend.

Perfect lipstick: I purchased a sheer Lipstick. It feels amazing on my lips, but does have to be reapplied like chapstick. Doesn't last long but if you don't mind reapplying its great. A little pricey for the quality. I personally wouldn't repurchase.

Lipgloss: I do love my limelife lipgloss. I have to reapply often but thats with any gloss. The color I purchased is amazing. It smells great and feels good on. Not too tacky. I would recommend.

Matte Setting Spray: idk if this should be listed under makeup or skin care but I really like this setting spray. The smell is not pleasant AT ALL, but luckily it doesnt linger long and it really sets my makeup so well. Without it, my makeup partially melts off by mid day, with this setting spray my makeup lasts all day. Its so worth dealing with the terrible scent. Would recommend

Now, lets get to the good stuff. Skincare.

Dream Clean Face Cleanser: I LOVE this cleanser. It really removes my makeup well. I have purchased this product 3x & will continue to use this. Its an all around great cleanser. Love, Love, Love my Dream Clean. Would reccomend!

Masque of Zen: I like this mask. It feels very refreshing on my skin. I use this 2-3x/week. It does help, but from my experience does not eliminate acne. It removes oil and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I have hormonal acne so its hard to tackle. This may work better for eliminating acne on ppl that only get occassional breakouts. Would Reccomend!

Skin Polish: I use this mask maybe once a week on a night im not using mask of Zen. It is hydrating & smells amazing. It exfoliates & leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. I do like this mask & I would reccomend.

Calm Balm Moisturizer: I love this moisturizer. I actually apply it before applying my foundation. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Doesnt leave my skin looking shiny or oily. This is the only mousturizer I have ever found that I can honestly say I Love. I have purchased this more than once & I would recommend.

Basically I havent tried any limelife makeup I feel is worth the price other than the lip gloss & setting spray, but the skin care is amazing & I will continue to purchase it.

Bad quality
Review #1339605 is a subjective opinion of poster.