Limelight By Alcone - False advertising

I'm concerned for women thinking they're using a natural bontanical foundation. It's full of toxic chemicals.

A couple of the worst offenders! Cancer causing BHT & Paraben.

tamaransdell_89

LimeLight does not promote their foundation and makeup to be chemical free!! The skincare line IS all natural, chemical free, dye free, paraben free and cruelty free.

But not the foundation and they do not say that!!

All their ingredients are listed on the website. No reason not to do your own research and see it for yourself!!

The 'beauty guides', and I use that term loosely, don't focus on the makeup ingredients; they focus on their other facial products hoping that you'll get confused and think that all they're products are 'safe' and bunny certified which they clearly are not.

@Carol Bradlein in KS

Bravo!

There is NO reason to use toxins at all; many companies have proven this. Why choose 'less toxic' when you can choose 'not toxic.?'

charlie_conviviality_18

Botanical means relative to plant. Limelight makeup doesn't claim to be all natural.

They use less chemical and many paraben free products.

Their skincare line is chemical free. The Botanical Foundation is waxbased and stays on the surface of your skin it is also non-comedogenic.

@charlie_conviviality_18

Water is a chemical.

View more comments (5)
Tags
Bad quality
Review #1101668 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Eczema like blisters from eye aspire

2.8

I love the limelight facial cleanser and moisturizer and was so excited to try the new eye aspire. Shortly after use I had red patchy spots that started to appear that look similar to eczema breakouts.

I've never had eczema or dry skin and the only new product I had used was the eye aspire. I have another friend who said the same thing happened to her when she started using it.

The spots burn/sting and are uncomfortable! Just a heads up but I love to other products I have!

Eye Aspire has Carrageenan in it. I am allergic to carrageenan and had a horrible allergic reaction to it a few years ago.

Carrageenan makes my skin dry out and makes it like crepe paper.

It causes paper-cut-like lesions in my skin. I think you may have had a reaction to the carrageenan in the product.

@KJ

email me I use to work with Limelife, I found something amazing missy0953@aol.com and it’s not saturated yet, the company just started in the United States and booming!

I have the same red spot below my eye! Today I woke up and the skin below my eyes is droopy and looks worse. I’m thinking I’m actually just using too much though, because I’ve used it for a while now, I think I won’t use it every day anymore

@TayTay

tamaransdell_89

Then do not use the Eye Aspire. Everyone is different and I'm sure not all the products will work great for every woman out there.

For me, I can not use the Calm Balm. Makes me break out.

Not sure why but all the other products I have tried are amazing. :)

Lauramaher

Limelight is made with cheap ingredients is why it's cheaper than some other better brands out there, but you pay in other ways like skin burns, hormone disruptions, etc. I finally left them and settled on Young Living after comparing ingredient labwks and exploring the wide range of product offerings that Young Livi g has.

I get my stuff from my neighbor.

She has a FB page named after her recur cat; it's called Alice's Oily Wonderland. Super nice lady.

#1381966
@Lauramaher

Is she your neighbor or your cousin? Sounds like Alice's Oily Wonderland is you. It's really sad to bring other companies down just to make yours better.

#1371935

Did not like this product at all. It just rolled up like glue when I applied foundation over it.

Do not recommend at all. It was a total waste.

@Anonymous

You're using too much. I used to have this happen to me also.

I learned to apply my serums first... sotox, eye Aspire and then the rest...skin Therapist and lastly One Drop of the ODW.

This has stopped the filming under my eyes and I apply my foundation. Hope this helps.

@Anonymous

This EXACT same thing happened to me. Customer Service just copied and pasted some ridiculous comment about how I should patch test on my thigh if I have allergies.

I DON'T have allergies. This took over a month to clear up, was extremely painful too!

@Anonymous

OMG i think this has happened to me. I put it on my arm to see if it would react and no.

But my eyes have a red rash around then, swollen, itchy/burn. What did you do?

@Ashley

Bad quality
Review #1095076 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1095076.

Limelight By Alcone - After careful research

L only hit Black Status with Younique once but pretends it was more than once. It's not like she was one of the real top leaders at Younique because she wasn't.

I read straight through her and Limelight Ceo's and Leaders. They try and control all their Beauty Guides by manipulating their minds. They actually believe celebrities use their makeup when the fact is some have actually done makeup for celebrities but didn't use Limelight by Alcones makeup. The Alcone store provides makeup to production companies for theatrical makeup not everyday makeup.

Someone is going to sue them sooner or later. Kinda remind me of a Cult or Scientology group the way they manipulate their minds. Their focus in training is how to control someones thought process. They make up excuses for anything that happens.

L has been making up excuses for her bad skin and why their products don't work for her since she been there. She constantly lie on her lives and even posts. Her older son obviously doesn't live with her and she pretends he does. The 2 other founding Beauty Guide Leaders don't even work.

They don't even know how to be leaders and bounce off of L and C for ideas. And don't let me start on the cooperate dude who wants to be an inspirational Speaker so bad. Really all yo have to do is go through his timeline and you know he's out of his league. He was good managing the store applying makeup.

I remember some of his first lives he was mimicking L's lives so bad it was... The whole leadership over there is FAKE! L and C can't stand one another. They are constantly in competition against each other and their leaders on their teams.

Both of them want to be like A from the Y company. Their beauty guides constantly report each other to compliance because of jealousy. I say both of you did good getting out while yo could. I'm a person who doesn't do DS but thought about it and did my research before I did and quickly changed my mind.

No wonder you hardly hear any of them saying do you research.It's a big MESS!! Show more

charlie_conviviality_18

The makeup is the only product that has not caused me to breakout and allows me to look flawless and feel makeup free. I'm sorry but I'm never using another product!

My Facebook is Charlie Marie Lowe-Mackey check out my face before LL and after.

It speaks for itself. Best ever.

#1381967

All you are doing is looking like a poor sport from Y that is jealous of others success. How sad for you!

Ladies let's lift each other up instead of tearing each other down.

Lauramaher

The makeup is plain dirty. I don't know how people tolerate it.

Dirty??? HAHAHAHA!

Nope, it definitely is not dirty! i wear it everyday all day and love it.

Yep! L and a few others below her are the reason why I quit!

She gave me nightmares!

I could not subject anyone to that kind of treatment. A lot of the other downline was super embarrassing too!

So if you aren't in direct sales...how do you know all about L and C?

Also L is pretty open about her older son.

She has a great relationship with his step mom. They all coparent. I don't think her personal life matters.

Curious, can you cite a source showing that L only hit black once?

And a source that show L and C hate each other?

I don't consider A to be something special tbh. She's tacky imo.

View more comments (5)
Author
Cons
Product not as described
Not as described/ advertised
Review #1081837 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1081837.

Limelight By Alcone - Poor Company

When orders are placed, they should be fulfilled in the order they are received. That is how business works.

But please explain how other multiple "bigger" orders that were placed AFTER my order that contains the SAME things get delivered FIRST and mine hasn't even been shipped?! Instead it's been "about to ship" for 5 days straight?! Limelight sounded like a great opportunity and I spent a great amount of money to support the company as well as getting quite a few people to spend as well, but we are VERY displeased about the company. It does not seem fair at all that the first orders get put on the back burner while later orders get filled first then LimeLight "runs out of stock" on items, leaving the FIRST orders to have to wait even longer.

I would've cancelled my order, but since the money would have already been taken from the account, the money return would probably be like the make up and take 6 months to get back! But explanations would be nice as to why this happens?! And when you call customer service to get answers only to be told tough luck they got 11 days and your on day 10; call back after 11; RUDE! I don't care how many days y'all have when others are getting their orders way before me when they ordered after me and they ordered the same stuff as mine.

Something isn't ethical! Also, emailing them for answers doesn't help either! They don't reply!!!

Will NEVER order or recommend them too! And my company I work stated they will not either!

tamaransdell_89

They have improved on this entirely! Orders are not delayed anymore.

Myself and my customers get their products within just a few days of ordering! I watch carefully after each order is placed, and they products are usually shipped out the very next day.

Tracy City, Tennessee, United States #1355674

Their delivery system has a lot to work on. ORDERS ARE WEEKS AND WEEKS LATE

Dallas, Texas, United States #1355563

Gypsies tramps and thieves... Cher wrote a song about them

View more comments (2)
Order processing issue
Review #1080797 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - I'm glad I stayed!

5.0

I must admit when I first joined Limelight by alcone it was the first time I had ever been in direct sales. I joined in February and by the end of February everything had went out of stock when I got my kit there were several items missing that were on back order but that was okay I was freaking out because everything was out of stock and there was nothing for me to sell except for a little black box at the time lol.

I was ready to give up on limelight I was ready to go back to what I was doing before which was being a regular everyday cashier at a job that I hated! But my husband insisted that I be patient he told me that if everything was out of stock that meant that the company's products must be great after using what was in my kit for the first couple of days people were telling me that my skin looked amazing and wanted to know what I was using I wasn't able to give out samples because those were out of stock too! However several other ladies who work at Limelight that were on my sales team were able to help me by sending me some samples in the mail I couldn't believe how everybody was willing and able to help me! Even when I was complaining and whining all the time about what a drag it was to not have anything to work with because it was all sold out!

Finally by mid-april things started coming back into stock and I was making sales! My things that were on back order didn't arrive until the end of April but when I got them I was excited I had already tried several samples of the items that were back ordered from my kit. Every month I make more money than a month I did before I gained new clientele and I don't know why everybody is saying they're having a problem with customer service because I have had no issues whatsoever whenever somebody becomes my client and allows me to do my job as their beauty consultant I am able to make refunds and exchanges happen with no issues whatsoever! I know just about every member of the customer care team by name!

I'm not saying that I never have any problems we have plenty of problems with people who order colors and insist that they know how to color match themselves instead of letting me do it for them, but I am usually able to get things taken care of by one simple phone call. The shipping used to be really really bad you never knew when you were going to get your product because everything was backed up. The shipping in the past couple of months has been phenomenal we now have flat rate $2.95 shipping I just placed an order on the 1st of July I recently received confirmation last night the 3rd, that my order was already shipping! That's pretty good for $2.95 so for everybody on here who was complaining about shipping and complaining about customer care yes between the months of February and may it was pretty bad ,but I think you should give Limelight by alcone another chance or at least give me a chance to be your beauty guide and make some phone calls and get your orders taken care of you don't have to buy anything from me, whatever you purchased if there is an issue all I have to do is make a phone call they will send you a form by mail or by email with that you can print out and send back with your item that you purchased that you weren't happy with I can't get you a refund if its been 30 days, but I can get you an exchange and they will Express Ship you that is three to four day shipping which usually cost $30 through Limelight for free!

I really wanted to give up on limelight I really wanted to quit I was so upset with myself in the beginning because I thought I had made a horrible mistake but I didn't make a mistake I made a great decision because I no longer work as a cashier at the gas station anymore I run my own business and I help women feel confident and look better I help women who have psoriasis, eczema, rocasea, cystic acne and more issues feel confident and look better! So im sorry so many of you have had a bad experience but dont let that determine your future with limelight products.

tamaransdell_89

I share with you in your comment! So happy you hung in there! It's a super great company and I love, love, love the products!

I agree. Its been a wonderful experience for me also and now things are shipping out the day the order is placed.

View more comments (1)
Author
Review #1069800 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - My order came in two days.

I ordered concealers, foundation, lip gloss, primer and calm balm and had it all in two days.

Fast order processing
Review #1069282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1069282.

Limelight by Alcone is Makeup Industry Makeup

4.8

Limelight Botanical Foundation is 50 % pigmented and waxed based. It is frangrance free, paraben free, lanolin free, and mineral oil free..

All of LimeLight products are Leaping Bunny Certified as well. Try applying it with a damp sponge for best application. As they say "A little goes a long ways" If you had a hard time you should of went to your beauty guide for advice and tips on how to achieve best results. Being a makeup artist you should place a primer on before applying your Botanical Foundation, LimeLight provides this as well.

After you placed all your makeup on I suggest going in with The Perfect Pressed Powder for a great matte finish it will also prevent your makeup from getting into fine lines. I hope you can give it another go.

#1461910

Limelight is going paraben free in a month or so.. ***

tamaransdell_89

The foundation is NOT paraben free. PROPYL PARABEN and I've researched it, although its not horrific for us, it can disrupt hormonal system.

>>>IPM, Castor Oil. Carnauba, Candililla, Ozokerite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Propyl Paraben, BHT. Also May Contain: D&C Red #6, D&C Red #7, D&C Red #27, Cos.

Green, Cos. Blue.

@tamaransdell_89

Oh is this the nontoxic makeup you're referring too? What part of this is nontoxic? Ever research about how nasty that synthetic coloring is?

Why can you find their foundation on Rcma website for $13 cheaper is what I want to know

@Anonymous

There is one paraben in the foundation, which is plant based, that will not soak in your bloodstream. Do your research more thouroughly before putting a high end brand down.

LimeLight has RCMA manufacture the botanical foundation.

To be a direct sells company and have a Beauty Guide and professional advice, that is why is costs a little extra. It is about supporting a friend, a single mother working hard for her children, a person working for their dreams. The foundation is from RCMA, but if you purchase from RCMA you won't have a personal Guide to help you.

I guess it boils down to getting it from RCMA without guidance or consultation, or buying it from a Beauty Guide and having help with all of your Beauty needs. Among that, supporting someone's dream.

@Kdub32

High end brand? It's a mid range brand with mid range prices.

Maybe in your opinion it's high end, but market standards do not qualify LL as high end. I'm a former guide and after I did do my research is when I found out all the shady marketing strategies suggested by corporate and sponsors to gain sales. I'm putting the brand down because of my experience and research. I've been in DS for 20 years and LL is the most dishonest and shadiest company I've ever been with.

With all the shipping and backorders issues LL has had it also shows the lack of knowledge and experience from the CEO's. I don't mind supporting friends and family but when the average guide only makes $750 a year that defeats the purpose of helping someone out. I doubt that making $750 a year is someone's dream come true. They lie when they say you can be a millionaire or make $10,000 + a month.

Only 2% of reps make $50,000 + per year. Most of us know you bust your butt for a few hundred dollars in sales, then convince someone else they too can have it all. It's a vicious cycle of brain washing and lying.

Luckily not all DS companies think like this or pay their reps so little. Research any company before joining.

@Hooks08

Well said! Couldn't have said it any better.

@Anonymous

RCMA doesn't have a person trained to color match you for the right foundation. If you were curious as to what your color would be, they would send a small sample that would cost money and if it wasn't your color, then you're out that cost.

Also RCMA doesn't have the packaging like Limelight does. We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee and RCMA doesn't.I'd pay the $13 extra honestly to avoid having to pay more out in the long run, but that's just me.

#1461903
@AnonymousJ

Limelight rcma foundation has 12 grams, and rcma has 14 grams and is cheaper than the limelight price, they are overselling it

What is in this "wax" ? You can't label it paraben-free if there's wax in it. It also most likely has phthalates in it.

@Carrie

It is beeswax

Glad I found this site. I hate how limelight consultants lie about their products.

I was told the makeup didn't have parabens in it.

Guess I'll buying another brand. Glad I didn't waste my money, not only are they over priced but parabens too!

@Anonymous

The makeup line is toxic. I looked into after I heard about it, I was interested in trying it until I read the ingredients because I'm very health conscious. I can't believe the known harmful chemicals they're using in their makeup.

@Anonymous

If you moisturize properly and take care of skin with regular exfoliation you actually dont NEED primer with this foundation. In fact, the typical sikicone primers arent always the best to use with this.

The spray LL sells works great, but if you moisturize well even that is not absolutely necessary

Work with it a little bit. It is wax based, which is different from what consumers are used to using. A beauty guide will want to work with the customer to use the product correctly and they are much more likely to enjoy.

Regarding price, because you need very little of the product it is actually a good price.

50% pigment is the highest in the entire makeup industry. Most foundation is less than half that amount.

@Anonymous

Exactly. Very deceptive company.

Young Living has a great all natural makeup line. Better than Bare Minerals which is what I used to use.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1346196

Just an FYI. All of Limelight's skin care is leaping bunny certified not their makeup.

The foundation actually has parabens in it.

If you are a guide please research the ingredients yourself so you can pass on correct information to your customers. Ingredients are listed on their sight.

@Hooks08

All of LimeLights products are Leaping Bunny Certified and again the Botanical Foundation IS Paraben Free. Not sure where you read it is not.

@Anonymous

Straight from the website the ingredients of the foundation. PROPYL PARABEN is PARABEN!

Not even these guides know what the heck they are selling and trying to pass this off as PARABEN Free! What a joke this company is!!!!!

Green, Cos. Blue.

@Hooks08

The foundation is the only product limelight has that has paraben.

Dear Anonymous.....

I'm a Beauty Guide by Alcone...Our whole Skin care Line is Paraben free. Our Foundation has proypl Paraben in it used as a preservative.

It comes naturally from plants and some insects. HOWEVER....because our foundation is WAX BASED.....it sits on top of your skin and it never seeps into your pours....So it is NOT HARMFUL !!!

@Hooks08

Parabens, BHT, Petroleum. Limelight is very misleading.

They also claim their products are organic.

No they're not. They contain some organic ingredients, which does NOT make it organic.

@Hooks08

Thus, LimeLight is working on making it paraben free. The paraben does not soak into your blood stream. It is a plant based paraben.

@Anonymous

Looks at the ingredients even on the website propyl paraben is parabens. Just saying.

Good quality
Review #1063541 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Limelight By Alcone - Worst customer service and communication

1.3

Wanted to find a dupe for my Gerda Spillman foundation that's pricey $59 for compact and I love it. Decided to give this a try with my rep.

Asked a ton of questions to figure out color. Backordered for two months - when I finally got, it was about two shades two dark. I asked my rep if I could exchange for lighter and she said she'd look into it...Didn't sign up for auto ship yet one month later I was charged & shipped same exact shade. Contacted rep and attempted to return unopened box (gave up on my original request).

Today, I got a return label but it said in the fine line of recipes my original request of 4/25 and I needed to return within 30 days unopened product... it's 6/2!!!

How can I return something if I get the label over a week after the cut off time??? So sucky and such a scam

Austin, Texas, United States #1343683

Limelight isn't a scam. Contact customer service again and explain what happened in a respectful and calm manner.

My experience has been they will help you. The company has had it's share of problems no doubt, but I know they are trying to make everything right again and are improving vastly. All new companies have problems in the beginning and have kinks to work out. I'm sure many lessons were learned on their part.

I wish you luck. :)

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1055700 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1055700.

Limelight By Alcone - Shipping Service Review

1.1

9 days. Still no products shipped 3 emails no reply 2 phone calls .can't even give a message they are too busy..

Love my rep. Product better be amazing. . If you want to play in the big tent with others in this market step up Alcone I will mark hear from Co.

Doubt I will. Sadly disappointed so far..

Order processing issue
Review #1048834 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1048834.

Limelight By Alcone - Maybe it's just me...

1.1

I left Younique because a friend of mine solicited me about a new opportunity that many younique presenters were leaving for and it intrigued me. It was Limelight by Alcone.

Without even trying any of the products (BIG IGNORANT MISTAKE), I signed up. Since I have medium toned skin, I chose the medium skin kit. Right? And the kit comes with half shades and such so I thought, perfect.

I'm part asian, and mixed, so sometimes I'm lighter, and sometimes I get really tan. But not too tan. Anyways, anxiously wait for the "luxurious white box with a bow" as they describe it. I open it.......and...............discover that I only got ONE of the foundation shades out of 3.

The other 2 colors were for the "dark" complexion. Um. what? The lipgloss and lip pencil were also not from what they said, the color were for darker people, like red, which looks horrible on me.

Concealer, for black complexion. This must be a mistake, I thought? I can't even use this? And isn't that the point of getting a kit, is to be able to use it and sample it, and understand how it all works?

One product was out of stock so I never got it. The skin care is a joke. I have combo skin and everything left my skin greasy and oily. What?

I called care. Mentor told me they'd take care of me. No. They did not.

They said, sorry, we don't replace kit products. I told them UM these colors are for darker skinned people. The guy was short, snarky and then just stopped talking. So I hung up.

This is consultant care? I emailed them my immediate resignation and sold ALL OF THE STUFF on a popular re sell site and actually made back my kit money. Oh, and btw Limelight, your wax based foundation? Horrible.

Dry, cakey and made me look like an OLD PERSON. No thanks. I'll go back to my dewy foundation is all natural by Arbonne, thank you. ALSO, misleading info.

Director in group told ALL of us that ALL our products are Leaping Bunny certified.

As a crunchy granola girl myself, this is now true, as I researched. ONLY THE SKIN CARE IS LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED AND NOT THE COSMETICS..........and since we're on that topic, it is not 100% that trace ingredients aren't tested on animals nor vegan.::OOPS::

Glad you saw the light, and it AIN’T LimeLight or LineLife or whatever else they call themselves.

I ordered RCMA makeup and it has the same shades and costs less than LimeLife

I would have to agree. I signed up with LimeLifebyAlcone (LimeLight) in March and just about everything I need to order is out of stock.

Any potential customers are completely turned off, they don't care if this is because we have just merged with another company.

If they can't get what they want and have to wait weeks for it, they move on to another product/company.Everyone says this is such a wonderful company but I don't see it. I still love their make-up but half the time it is out of stock.

@Bonnie Robinson

You're right, I stopped using the foundation because Olive 2 is always out of stock.

You didn't have a monetary loss considering you resold all your products and made your money back. Just saying.

Yeah, I'm not buying any of what you said. Sounds like you're just trying to bash a company you know nothing about.Limelight by Alcone, soon-to-be LimeLife by Alcone, is one of the best companies to work for.

Limelife lemmonlife—-same thing. Robots

@Jill

I am guess you sell limelight?

@Jill

‘Brain injury’ Jill?. Diassociatebyourself.

They try to confuse customers into thinking their makeup is green bunny certified by touting their skincare. It would stand to reason that their makeup would be too, right???

Nope! They prey on people.

charlie_conviviality_18

We never claimed to have all natural makeup, only skincare. I love the products, I am a rep but I do not push the products.

I stay a rep because the line does perform as it says it will. If someone asks for advice on beauty I tell them what I do and give my site. This line has been in the professional makeup industry for 50+ years and is used by celebrities with proof of use.

If you ever need help with anything I will honestly guide you. I won't sales pitch or scam you.

@charlie_conviviality_18

Who cares if some celebrities use it? You don't think they're getting paid to?

Why work for a company who makes ok skincare but toxic makeup??

Lots of companies reliever as promised but are a lot more ethical. Just a thought.

@Nance Harvey

Celebrities don't get paid to use LimeLight.

Lauramaher

Limelight reps misrepresent and are all about the money. If you want truly NONtoxic makeup (Linelught's is highly toxic as is Younique's) then try Young Living's Savvy Minerals line.

You'll be shocked at the simplicity of the ingredients. Also Young Living sells LOTS of other wellness products. I had no idea as I thought they just sold essential oils. My neighbor has a FB page named after her cat; its Alice's Oily Wonderland.

Check it out. No pressure there either!

@Lauramaher

Really?!? LimeLight does not even have the kit with foundations anymore!

Trying to put LimeLight down by soliciting your new direct sells business is just not cool! Also LL had never claimed to have natural makeup! Tr skin care is all natural, leaping bunny certified and certainly the best I've ever used. It has gotten rid of my cystic acne and gives me back my youthful glow.

Many people will leave if they aren't having success immediately, and then want to put the business down.

It's because of you laziness and work ethic you didn't get very far with LL. You're not going to get far in any DS company without some blood sweat and tears shed!

@Lauramaher

No. Incorrect on LimeLight.

I've done my research. Not enough studies by far to say it actually harms you. RCMA foundation sells for a reason.

It has sold for years before LimeLight. That's why MUA's use it.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. The Starter kit has never come with 3 foundations that you are speaking of.

It used to come with 2, that has since been replaced with bamboo renew. Your "cakey" problem is due to you using too much product.

You need VERY LITTLE of foundation. I have also never spoken with a male in the customer care dept either, and I have been with LL for 15 months.

@Anonymous

I see tons of reviews of people who said they spoke to a snarky rude guy who all of a sudden just stops talking in customer care...so just because you have never spoken to him doesn't mean he isn't there.

And enough with the excuses of the person using the foundation wrong. Just admit that it's a *** foundation and move on!!!

All these people saying the same thing can't be wrong. This company is just ONE LARGE EXCUSE!!!

@Anon

Yep, you nailed it. You can tell they are ONLY about making money.

Look at the beauty guides' FB posts. It's like a cult.

@Lauramaher

Lauramaher- This rep. was just trying to apologize for your bad experience and you were rude.

Makes me think that you are on here responding to every post because you are trying to promote your new endeavor. Young living products are good for certain people and are expensive.

Why trash another company instead of giving facts on that company you say their products are toxic so then what exactly is toxic. Opinions only matter when they state the facts.

#1381968
@Lauramaher

Exactly Anon! Lauramaher is on every post claiming her sometimes neighbor sometimes cousin?

sells Young Living and should buy from her.

I also sell Young Living and what you are doing is not only disgraceful but against compliance.

You can tell your cousin, neighbor, or yourself, that she is being reported. Shameful.

@Lauramaher

Obviously you don't Joe anything about social media marketing

@Anon

Have you ever heard of professional makeup OR ever used it?? Apparently NOT!

Lmao! The only thing *** is what's coming out of your mouth. Anyone knows who has ever used professional, highly pigmented makeup knows to use it with a light hand. A lot of people use too much Bc of the "***" foundation they were using before.

It's obvious youre from another DS company just trying to bash an amazing company with the best makeup and skincare on the market, besides R+F.

However, LL's skincare is natural! #truthbomb

@Kdub32

R+F???. Another pissed consumer favorite!

@Kdub32

Isn't this the same chick who just apologized for being so rude to another poster review on here? Casting stones are we?

Split personality maybe? Shameful.

@Kdub32

Are you actually making real money on anything other than getting others to sign up and buy kits? All DS are glorified pyramid schemes. Are you starting to notice that friends and family are starting to avoid you because the are sick of the sales pitch?

@Anon

Foundation & concealer are crap and my beauty guide is worse!!! When I told her I was having problems she said “go watch some YouTube “ !!!

@Anonymous

Oh my oh my! Trying to put LimeLight down to promote your new business's. What a shame!

@Anonymous

I have used the skincare for 6 months and it hasn’t cleared my face up. I use one drop wonder, sotoks, and the eye aspire and still have the same facial lines that I was promised would disappear and now my eye lid has some rash from the products.

The foundation and powder set into my fine lines and I look extremely old. The foundation is supposed to cover scars and acne, but it doesn’t.

@Anonymous1

This isn't surprising unfortunately. Lots of people complaining about rashes from their 'so called' skin care products.

They definitely don't care for your skin. I used the products you mentioned for about 3 months, and I developed a rash on my eyelids and on my neck.

Author
Cons
Consultant care person i spoke to, Ignored, Rejection
Loss
Preferred solution
My Review
Review #1048247 is a subjective opinion of poster.